Chapter - 2

Thailand :

Porsche and Pete were in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Kinn - Porsche... Is the breakfast ready?

Porsche - Yes Kinn... Have a seat... We will be arranging the table in two minutes.

Phai came downstairs along with Phan and Phleng.

Phai - Good morning Dad.

Kinn - Good morning kids.

All the three siblings sat on their chairs waiting for their Pa's to bring breakfast for them joining Kinn and Vegas.

Kinn - When are you going to Chiang Mai, Phai?

Phai - This Sunday Dad, the flight is around 10:00 in the morning.

Vegas - Are you sure about this project?

Phai - Yes Dad V. I am pretty sure. We are hiring the top couples from the industry and the concept is different compared to our old series.

Phleng - Who are the lead actors Phi?

Phai - It's P'King and P'Uea.

Phan - Really??

Phai - Yes.

Vegas - And what is the story line?

Phai - It's an arranged marriage concept, Dad V. The lead couple hate each other but get married for the sake of family.

Phleng - Exactly like the beginning of your story.

Phai's face was a bit gloomy hearing the words from Phleng.

Porsche - Phleng... Looks like your mouth is so free. Why don't you eat your breakfast?

Phai - Yes it is and I am happy that we are not together now. He is happy with his life. I am happy with my life. Do you have any trouble with that Khun Phleng?

Kinn - Are you really happy though?

Phai looked at Kinn and said - Yes Dad... If I am not happy I wouldn't be sitting here having breakfast with you guys and discussing the next project of my company.

Pete - Enough of this topic now. Come on let's have breakfast peacefully. Vegas can you please bring the juice jar from the kitchen?

Vegas - Anything for you my love.

Phan and Phleng - Yew...... Someone stinks of love early in the morning.

Vegas - Shut up. You are just jealous that you don't have one.

Phan - Don't pour oil in the fire.

Kinn - Phai...

Phai - Yes

Kinn - Can we talk?

Phai - About?

Porsche and Kinn looked at each other and then looked at Phai.

Phai - If you are going to start about me getting married again. I am sorry but I am not going to get married again.

Porsche - But how many days will you be like this? It is time for you to choose a partner for yourself.

Phai - No and I don't want anyone in my life. I am happy with my family. And I don't want to give a chance to someone who can break my heart and trust again.

Porsche - But he didn't do anything Phai.

Phai - Pa... Are you serious? After everything that happened eight years ago.. you still believe him?