Chapter - 26

Yiwha started calling Phai on his mobile. Phai was on his way home when he received the phone call.

Phai - Why the hell are you calling me?

Yiwha - Dadda...

Phai - Yiwha.... what's wrong? why are you crying princess?

Yiwha - P'Lom... P'Lom fainted... Can... hic...you... please...hic.... come?

Phai - I am coming right now. Where is your Dad V?

Yiwha - He is...hic....driving... he asked me...hic... to call you... hic...

Phai - Okay... okay... Calm down... Ask him to bring your Phi to Uncle Top's hospital.

Yiwha - Okay... Dadda...

Phai - Yes Princess..

Yiwha - You will come fast right?

Phai - Yes baby... I will come soon. Please don't cry...

Yiwha - We are waiting for you....

Phai - I will be there soon for you baby...

Phai ended the call and turned his car towards Top's hospital located near Rain's house.

On the other side, Sky was with King and Uea when he received Yiwha's phone call.

Sky - Yes baby... Did you miss your Pa so much that you are calling me now?

Yiwha - Papa...

Sky - What's wrong? What happened? Why are you crying?

Yiwha - Phi... P'Lom... He fainted suddenly. Dad V and Pa Rain are taking us to the hospital. Please come fast.

Sky - I am coming right now... Please don't cry. Please take care of your brother. I am coming soon.

Uea - Sky... What's wrong?

Sky - Lomm... It's Sailom Phi... I need to go.

King - Wait... You are not in the right mindset to drive. Let us take you. I will ask Dad's secretary to get the car later.

Uea - Yes .. let's go.... It's better if we come along with you.

Saying that all three of them started towards the hospital. All three of them reached the hospital. Sky was worried about his son that he forgot to bring Phai's accessories which always helps him to feel better in this kind of situations.

Sky - Phi... P'Phai...

King - What's wrong, Sky?

Sky - P'Phai's dress... Sailom needs P'Phai's dress.

King - Stay here... I will bring it for you.

Sky- You don't know where the clothes or accessories are. I know. I will go and come back soon. Even Pa and Dad are not at home.

Uea - But Sky...

Sky - Trust me Phi.... He needs it so much now.

King - Fine... Uea will drive you there.

Sky - Argh... Fine...

Uea and Sky ran towards Wang Mansion to find Phai's clothes. While King went towards Sailom's room. Sky and Uea reached home and found Phai's items and took almost everything available as soon as possible and reached the hospital.

Sky was surprised to see Sailom feeling better but he was happy as well. But something in the room was different when he entered. He couldn't smell any pheromones of his kids or the people present in the room. Sky ignored it for now. All he wanted was to hold his son and keep him close to him.