Chapter - 22

It's been two moths since Sky has spoken to the CEO of the Sky creations. But he hasn't met him directly and the project design has not been finalized as the so-called cousin of the CEO didn't want to join his company. Since the CEO was out of the country most of the works received a pause on it. Luckily Yiwha's magazine shoot didn't get paused. Sky was free as well. So he took Yiwha to the company and helped her in the photoshoot along with Sailom. Yiwha's photoshoot was scheduled only for one day a week and for five weeks.

This was the seventh week and Sky was unable to go along with Yiwha. Instead he requested his GodFather to take the kids to the shoot. Sailom and Yiwha got two new friends during their photoshoot. They both enjoyed it and always looked forward to the photoshoot.

Today Sailom and Yiwha went to the photoshoot along with Tharn. They were happy since Sky was not coming with them as they had a well planned trick to do. If Sky knows that they did something, he will be sad. He will be hurt but the kids didn't want their Papa to feel sad.

A week ago :

Sky and kids were with Rain and were waiting for Phayu to go on a play date. At first Sky didn't want to join them but he didn't want them to disturb their date. Yes Phayu and Rain started seeing each other. Because Yiwha and Rain were not ready to forgive Phayu, so easily. Both of them planned some things and Phayu had to pass all those levels to get Rain's hand.Sailom took Sky's phone and dialed Phayu as Rain and Yiwha were still getting ready.

In the Theerapanyakul Mansion :

Phai came to Phayu's room to ask him to join his company. But Phayu was in the washroom and his phone started ringing. Phai was surprised to see the name of the caller.

My Home

Phai wanted to know who that was. His cousin had never kept secrets from him. Phai informed Phayu that he was answering his call and when he didn't hear any reply, he answered the call. He was surprised to hear a kid's voice.

Phai - Hello

Sailom - Hello Dad V... How much time will it take for you to get home? Me, Papa and Yiwha are waiting for you. Come fast. And yes don't forget to bring flowers to impress Papa.

Phai was about to ask something when Phayu came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one on his shoulder which he was rubbing on his hair to dry. He was shocked to see Phai answering his phone. He immediately ran and took his phone from Phai before he could speak anything.

Phai - What's wrong with you?

Phayu - Why are you answering my call?

Phayu didn't know that the call was still on and Sailom was listening to them.

Phai - You are my brother. Why can't I answer your call?

Phayu - That doesn't mean you can invade my privacy Phai.

The single word "Phai" from Phayu's mouth made Sailom realise that it was his Dadda. His wanted to talk to him, he wanted to see him. He wanted to go and hug him. Tell him, how much he missed him. That's when he remembered that his Dadda doesn't know about their existence. Because he saw Rain's memories. He saw Rain removing some of the memories of Phai and Sky from Phai's mind as per Sky's request. Because Sky wanted to leave him.

He wanted to cry but he couldn't. If he cries and his Papa sees him crying, he will be sad as well. But he wanted to know how his Dadda looks. Do they look similar? Do they have any similar characteristics? Do they have anything in common? Will his Dadda believe that he has a seven year old kid? Will his Dadda love him the same way Sky receives love from Lian? Will his Dadda shower him with care just like Tharn showers over Rain? He had many questions in his mind. His thoughts were distracted when Yiwha came and touched him. Yiwha saw the thoughts of his Phi.