Chapter - 1

Sky heard the door opening sound and moved his eyes which were still closed. Four foot steps are heard which were trying to make their way to the bed slowly.

A small smile appeared on Sky's face knowing who's footsteps are those. Those feet got on to the bed on either side of Sky. Those four little hands tried to wake up Sky but he caught them before and started tickling those two cute little bodies. Within seconds there were screams in the room.

Papa..!!! Papa...!!!

Stop...!!! stop it...!!!

Papa... Papa...

Two children's voices started giggling and made Sky wake up from his dream. Sky took a moment and a deep breath, he re-opened his eyes and looked around and found that he was not on the marriage stage instead he was in his bedroom with his two kids.

Sky - It's a dream Sky. It's all in the past.

Sky whispered to himself. But the kid's voice

Sailom - Sorry to wake you up Papa.

Yiwha - Yes Papa... We know you came home late but we woke you up.

Sky - It's okay my babies... You will be forgiven if you give me my morning kisses.

Both the kids kissed Sky's cheeks on both sides. Sky pulled both of them into his embrace and kissed their hair.

Sky - Now tell me... Why did my babies wake me up early?? Hmm???

Sailom - Papa... See her. She is not able to tie her hair.

Yiwha - See Papa... Phi is pulling my hair instead of tying it.

Sky laughed at his two kids who were fighting with each other while trying to help.

Sky - Okay... Okay... Stop fighting.

Saying that Sky stopped both the kids who were trying to fist fight each other

Sky - Where is your Papa Rain?

Rain walked into the room holding a tray of food and two glasses of milk for the kids.

Sailom - Papa Rain is busy preparing breakfast.

Rain - You guys woke up your Papa. You could have waited for me.

Sailom and Yiwha giggled seeing Rain's face which was covered with flour.

Rain - Stop laughing, come on now. Get off the bed and have your breakfast. I will tie your hair Princess.

Both the kids got down the bed and started having breakfast. Rain stood beside Yiwha and tried to tie her hair. But he was still unable to do it. Sky looked at the three kids in front of him and smiled because of their cuteness.

Phayu - The car is ready for kids. Are you guys ready to go to school?

Both the kids stood up from the couch and ran to their Dad Phayu as soon as they heard his voice. Sky got up from the bed and walked towards Rain.

Sky - Rain, go and get freshed. You should also get ready for work.

Rain - But Sky...

Sky - I am fine. I will help her with her hair. You go and get ready P'Phayu is already waiting for you three.

Rain - Okay.

Saying that Rain went to the washroom.

Sky - Come on kids, complete your breakfast now.

Phayu along with kids walked towards the couch. Both the kids sat on the couch and continued their breakfast. Sky started tying the hair of his baby girl.