Chapter - 4

Lian and Kuea ended the shopping and went back to their home. Lian observed Kuea was silent all the way back home. Lian couldn't see his wife being all silent. Kuea and Sky have a weird habit of talking so much whenever they are with their loved ones. And when they both are together with Lian they would always keep him busy with their talks.

Lian - Nu..

Kuea was deep into his thoughts that he didn't hear Lian's voice.

Lian - Nu Kuea...

Lian walked towards him and sat beside him. Kuea didn't even realise that Lian was beside him.

Lian - Nu Kuea Keerati..

Lian sighed and then again called Kuea.

Lian - Nu Kuea...

Kuea - Huh???

Lian - What are you thinking about?

Kuea - Hia...

Lian - Yes

Saying that Lian took Kuea into his embrace and started caressing his hair and head.

Kuea - Sky is finally coming back after eight years.

Lian - Yes... And I am happy that he is coming back to his family.

Kuea - But Hia...

Lian - Why are you worried Nu?

Kuea - What if they meet again? What if they find out about the kids? What if they want to take away the kids from our son?

Lian - No.. they won't find out about them. Even if they find out, we will not allow them to take our grandsons away.

Kuea - I am worried, Hia... I am worried about Sky. What if he meets him again?

Lian - Nothing will happen Kuea. They are not together anymore. Even if they meet nothing is going to happen.

Kuea - I met P'Porsche and P'Pete in the mall today Hia.

Lian - When did you meet them?

Kuea - When you went to attend a call.

Lian - Did they say anything?

Kuea - No Hia... P'Porsche tried to act everything was normal and was about to talk to me.

Lian - What did you do?

Kuea explained everything to Lian. Lian was surprised to see Porsche and Pete were silent even though Kuea had said so many words to him.

Lian - Kuea.. It was harsh of you to say those things to them.

Kuea - What about my son Hia? He had gone through so much just because of his son. How could you expect me to be silent and act everything was okay?

Lian - But Kuea... It's all in the past and Sky moved on.

Kuea - No Hia... Sky loves him. Sky loves Phai so much that he was ready to give up on Phai so that Phai can be happy.

Lian - I know... But Kuea now Sky has his kids who helped him to move on from him.

Kuea - But Hia... Sky's kids are also Phai's kids.

Lian - No.. they are not. And he doesn't even have an idea about them. And we are not going to let him take away the only happiness our son has in his life.

Kuea and Lian hugged each other for some more time. Lian released his soothing pheromones to ease Kuea's tension.

Eight years back :