00 ♡

Preview

"Did that mouth just call me its wife?"

Cursed Timeline: Rare. Moderately weak for offense, undefeated in defense. Users transfer their consciousness to a chosen period of time for a chosen period of time, granting their consciousness invulnerability in order to prevent altering the user's own timeline. This means the slumbering body takes no damage in the past or future it's awake in but remains with no cursed energy to defend it in its present timeline. A slumbering, unprotected, and powerless body is the risk for a perfect reconnaissance technique.

"Gojo-sensei, can you keep the markers off her face this time? She's too nice for you to keep doing this..."

"Nonsense. Pass me the green."

Gojo Satoru & Yuuji Itadori: The only two people aware of Cursed Timeline. In her quest to find an alternative other than Yuuji's planned execution, they've tasked themselves with watching over (Name) (Last Name)'s body whenever she's gone. Gojo proves himself more of a nuisance than anything. Yuuji suspects his antics are meant for (Name)'s attention, but he's too busy feeling guilty over Sukuna's vulgar insults towards the special-grade sorcerer to make an assumption.

"You invade my palace...free my prisoners...and have the wretched nerve to stand again before me, smiling as you ask me for a favor?"

"If it makes you feel better, I brought Kikufuku! It's a delicacy in my time."

Ryomen Sukuna: Former human, now a cursed spirit known as The King of Curses. His human form spread terror and bloodshed throughout the Heian Era. The cold-blooded reign mysteriously diminished into nothing for an unlisted amount of time before his death, though many speculate it had something to do with a ceremony depicted in ancient scrolls known as the Unholy Matrimony. Some believe the prospect of Ryomen Sukuna marrying. Others ridicule the idea as false propaganda.

"Jujutsu is poopoo. Jujutsu is poopoo!"

"I don't even know why she tries to hit you. She's pretty fond of Yuuj-...Did you just turn your infinity back on?"

Sadie (Last Name): An enigma. (Name) still has no knowledge of the 3-year-old's origins, her only information being that she woke up with the newborn in her arms after the first time she executed Cursed Timeline. Despite this, (Name) loves her like a daughter. Sadie learned to read through her interest in books explaining cursed spirits. She's sweet until she sees Gojo, having the inexplicable habit of trying to hit him while yelling the silly catchphrase that no one knows where she got from.

"I do."

(Name) (Last Name): The Woman Who Tamed a King.

---

I'm too inconsistent to truthfully claim I'm back, I just really wanted to write at least this.

-ash