Part 1

She went down...

"Vaiya tomato kya aaj ki hain itni murjhayi se lag raha... "

"Haa aaj he ki hain lelo accha hain..
Mein deti hu...."

There come a guy after sometime..

"Bhindi denaa aur ek bhi kharab nikla toh yaha pe thele lagana bandh kar dunga tumhara..."

"Kyaa sahab nehi hoga kharab taze hain sare... "

"Aaj bhi tomato bana rahe tum tumhare pati pak nehi jata tomato kha khake... "

Shehnaaz  look at him... "Aur Sidharth Sahab aap bhi wohi chikni bhindi le rahe aap sukh nehi jate ye chikni ko khake"

They both laughed at their silliness...

Shehnaaz  forwarded her hand to took the tomato...

But Sidharth  hissed..."ye kya hua tumhare hat pe.."

She hurriedly hide her hand behind her dupatta...

"Dikhao mujhe please... "

"Nehi thik hain Sidharth.. Bus jal gaye thora iron karte waqt.. Meine ice lagali..."

"Accha dikhao toh.. "

She showed her palm it was all swelled up with bumps and was all red..

"Accha waah thorasa itna hota hain wah...
Chalo pas wale dr.chadda ke pas. "

They went and he got her treated...

She came back to her home but the moment she entered in her house her mother in law slapped her hard as she saw Sidharth was dragging her with him somewhere..

"Bahar jake roz muh kala karti hain aur mere bete ko bhukha bhej diaa tunee... Ruk aaj tu dekh kya hota hain tere sath... "

She called everyone... Her son...
Shehnaaz 's parents and brother..

They all came... She told them about how Shehnaaz  goes out everyday in the name of shopping... And goes with that boy...

Her father slapped her hard after listening all this...
"Behenji meri beti ne joh bhi gunah kiaa uske liye mein mafi mangti hu... Please usko rehne de... Iske baad aisa kuch nehi karegi.. Agar hui firse toh aaplog zinda jala dena..."

Shehnaaz 's mother took her to a corner and said...

"Ye joh badan hain naa isse pati ko uljhao geyr mardo ko nehi...
Iske baad aur koi complain nehi ani chahiye yaha se... Agar aisa karne ka socho toh fasi charha lena khudko aur mar jana... Hume jalil mat karo aise begairat aurat kahi ki... "

Her family left..Shehnaaz  was standing blank...

Her husband drag her into the room and make her bare...

Pushed her on the bed... And raped her....

Her whole body was wounded...
Blood was coming out from her lower part...

"Oyee uth dhoke aa niche kaa abhi mera gussa khatam nehi hua. "

Shehnaaz  somehow stood up with great difficulty... The moment she touched her legs on the floor to stand up harsh pain shoot throughout her body.. She close her eyes shut to control hersel.

Stand up... Make it clean and came back again... Whole night taking pill to make it more harsh... He molested her... At 3 am he fall asleep...

She stood up and went to the washroom... Shower on karke full pe uske niche beith gayi..

Put her hands on her over her mouth and scream scream and scream...
A scream which was heard by none but the walls maybe....
She rubbed her whole body harshly making it more wounded... Stayed under the shower...........