Part 2

It was their first night... Sidharth entered the room.. Close it with her leg. Sana was sitting on the bed waiting for him...

Sidharth went near her... Sit on the bed infront of her hold her veil and revealed her face... Went closer to her and kissed her on lips...

Shehnaaz was surprised as she thought he will say something or kissed on her forehead...

"You are looking so amazing " said Sidharth while moving closer to her and took her lips...

After the clothes were on the floor and bed was shaking vigorously as Sidharth was thursting hard into her and Shehnaaz was screaming in pain mixed with pleasure... As she didn't get the time to adjust...

Sana  was unconscious in between but Sid was nowhere to stopped... They were into the zone untill Sidharth slept on her still keep himself inside her...

Next morning when shehnaaz got up she was in extreme pain but Sidharth was nowhere to seen...

She picked her phone from side table to call him...

Sidharth picked her phone...

"Sana  I am busy.. Badme bat karta hu " saying this he cut the call...

His voice felt like it was really difficult for him to say those words... Shehnaaz shrugged her thoughts...

With great difficulty she went to the bathroom... Took a warm shower... Make herself breakfast... She called him again but he cut the call
..

Than Shivvi's call came and Shehnaaz was fine distracted...

After somedays Sana was worried as her period  date was running out but still

She didn't had it...

She took the pregnancy test as per Shivvi suggested her... And she was numb with the result...
She called Shivvi...

"Shivvi it's showing positive " Shehnaaz said with crying voice

"Ooooohhh I am sooo happy for u babyy... Woh kutta kaha hain usko kab bata rahi.. Aur kaise batane ka plan hain " asked Shivvi

"I will give him some baby clothes written Papa on it " Shehnaaz said

"Haan mujhe batana uskaa reaction.. Baby I have a meeting karti hu bat thori der me "

Sidharth came in the house with extra key as it was late at night .. He went to the bedroom but he found none... Than his eyes went on the baby clothes kept on their bed.. He tooked the clothes in her hand to see a pregnancy kit underneath... His eyes went dark but it turned normal when he felt her hugging him from behind...

"Are you happy " Shehnaaz asked him..

Sidharth  turned to her and saw how her eyes was glowing..

He nod and hugged her while looking at his hand at the clothes..