part 3

Days were passing smoothly.. Shehnaaz was 4 months pregnant... sidharth came home at night he knows she must be at bedroom... He set up the tv for a movie night... And called shehnaaz from there only...

Sana came out of the room she was going towards Sid who was sitting on the couch looking at the Tv... Suddenly Shehnaaz scream with pain... As she slipped in the floor on her stomach...

Sidharth rushed towards her... Took her in his lap... Sana  was crying in pain... Sid was consoling her...he looked around to see huge amount of oil spreaded on the floor...

He took her to the hospital... And they took her to OT...

After sometime the doctor came out... Sidharth rushed to her and asked about Shehnaaz....

"Sorry but your child is no more "  the doctor said

"Dr my wife, is she okay " asked Sidharth

Doctor found it little weird to see no emotion for the child neither he asked to see the child for the last time but she shrugged her thoughts...

"She is fine but unconscious right now...

"She will be conscious within sometimes " doctor left saying this..

Sidharth was going to entered her room when someone called him from behind... He turned to see it was Shivvi... His eyes turned dark but he changed it the moment she was close...

"Kaha hain Sana.. Thik hain naa dono.. Kaise hua ye " She was asking in a panicked voice

"Han shehnaaz  thik hain but our child... Shivvi cut him off by hugging him...

" I am so sorry... Yrr bus pray kar I am sure your kid is in a better place aur abhi toh football team ayegi" said Shivvi while consoling him...

She went inside and hugged Sana ... As she was conscious now...

Shehnaaz started crying hard hugging her...

Shivvi was saying different things to calm her down.. Sidharth was standing near them with clenched fist...

They took her home... After some months sidharth was needed in abroad as his parents needs him...

So Sana went to her parents house as she doesn't want to stay alone in that house...

After somedays sana  got to know that she is pregnant.. She immediately called sidharth and told him... Sidharth just said he is happy with a smile...

"Kab aaoge.. Sana  I will be here for a year or 2.. I can't come right now.. My dad woh dad nehi rahe " sidharth  said with a low voice

"Sid mein bhi waha ajati hu tum akele kaise"  Sana  was going to say something but Sid cut her in middle..

"Nehi nehi tumhe ane ki zarurat nehi mein isbar nehi kho sakta apne bacche ko please wohi raho aur apna dhyaan rakho " said Sidharth

Shehnaaz was going to say something when Sidharth told her he needs to go and cut the call...

After 2 years....