Part 1

"Shehnaaz kahan ho Yar kab se dhundh rhi" shivii called her and Shehnaaz was too shocked to say anything

"Kya hua....Yahan Kya kar rhi" shvii asked....

Sana fumbled as she herself was not able to understand what just happened

Her heart was still in her mouth......

"Shvi.....vo....wahan...lights...vo....Kon tha...Yar...main"

" Kya hua"shivii asked again.....

"Kuch nehi chor ghar chale please " said Shehnaaz to her..

"Han thik hain na tu " asked Shivvi

Shehnaaz nod... They went back to their home...

Shehnaaz was sleeping wearing satin top and shorts....

Suddenly she felt something on her stomach...

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down to see a hand to be specific that was of a male....

Shehnaaz got chill in her spine...she slowly turned the other side to see.... She was frozen as this was the same man whom she met at the club...

She was conflicted... She took her hand closer to his face with so much courage and put her hand on his check... That person opened her eyes slowly....

"Jaaan....

Shehnaaz's eyes got wide with that... She looked at him as if asking for the confirmation...

That person blink at her... Sana hugged him tightly...

" Sidhaarrrtthhh.....she started crying hard...

He was rubbing her back to calm her down...

Sana broke the hug and started punching him...

"Kaha the kaha chale gaye the tum pata hain kitnaa miss kiaa.. Kitnaa dhunda.. Bakwas magician ho tum ekdam bakwas " Shehnaaz was blabbering untill she got frozen again with his lips on her...

He took her lips in his gave a smooch...

He parted from her and look into her eyes...

"I love youu meri jaan.. Mujhse shadi karoge? " Sidharth asked looking at her as if she would vanish if he blinked..

Shehnaaz was too much lost into the kiss and again she was go went  gone somewhere she herself doesn't know...

Shehnaaz  nod and hugged him again...

"Haan sirf tumse... I love you more Sidharth" said sana with gushing out of happiness

She parted and sat up excitedly... Sidharth was clinging to her... Hugging her keeping his head extremely close to her cleavage... Smelling her...

Shehnaaz felt uncomfortable slightly but she shrugged thinking maybe  she feeling this because this was the first time some male came this close to her...

Sana video called Shivvi..

Shivvi picked her call without opening her eyes as she was too much into sleep...

Sid looked at the screen with smirk... But he changed her expression immediately when he saw her opening her eyes with the excited voice of Shehnaaz...

"Shivvvooo look who is here sidharth...humara sidharth." said Sana 

Shivvi was surprised with that as she talked with Sidharth 2 days before only he said he is coming soon but this soon she didn't expect that...he  didn't disclose his picture with her as he wanted to show his most handsome face and give them a heart attack...

"Sidharth tu hain ye " asked Shivvi with puzzled expression

"Kutti aab handsome hu itnaa toh tujhe manna nehi hain ki mein he hu sidharth hain naa " said Sidharth

"Nehi woh tu bus mein.. " Shivvi was fumbling

"Shivvi woh sab chor sidharth ne mujhe shadi ke liye propose kiaa " sana blushed while saying that...

Sidharth  was looking at sana with weirdly obsessive eyes

Shivvi was observing his actions only...

"Par Shivvi mom dad ko kaise manaungi..." Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth...
"Sidhaarrrtthhh ....uncle auntie razi hain kyaa " she asked

Sidharth got tensed with that but he said.. "Han han bus woh log shadi me nehi aa payenge dad ko heart ki problem hogayi toh dr ne mana kia to travel aur mom unko akela chorke nehi asakte naa" Sidharth explained quickly with a nervous smile..

Shivvi was still confused...

They talked for a while.. After somedays shehnaaz's parents agreed on the proposal as they know Sidharth and his family well...

SIDHARTH and SHEHNAAZ got Married...