Evil eye

Sidharth please mujhe ek baccha chahiye.. Kyu nehi hote humare.. Kya mein itni buri hu haa please.....

Sana hojayega Allah de denge..

Nehi na Sidharth nehi milega hume koi baby.. Mein nehi hu maa banne ke layek mujhe samajh agaya

Sana ye sab mat bolo.. You will be the best mother jab humara baby ayega...

Sana was crying mess suddenly she looked at Sidharth with a blank face.. Her eyes were scaring Sidharth ..

Tum dusre shadi karlo.. Fir baccha ayega.. Mere sath rehke tum bhi baba nehi ban pa rahe kitne pasand hain tumhe baccha.. Aur mein nehi de parahi.. Mein buri hu gandi huu.

Sana started repeating all this again and again untill Sidharth jerked her and yell... Sana..

Stop this okayy...

He hold her face in his palm kissed her on forehead...

Tum bohot he aziz ho mere liye.. Aur baby bhi ajayega.. Nehi aya toh hum adopt kar lenge abhi shant hojao.. Mein tumhare liye Ice cream lati hu.. Fir sham ko hum doctor ke pas jayenge reports agaya hoga....
Sana  just nod her head...

They went to the hospital...

Dekho Sidharth mein tumhare family ko bohot pehle se janti hu.. Toh mein koi false hope dikhake tumdono ko jhut bolke ghuma nehi sakti... Par Sana kabhi bhi maa nehi ban payegi...

Sana froze there... She went senseless there only...

Sana.. Sana ... Sidharth patted her checks.. Dr gave him water.. After some check up they sat on the car to go home...

The road they came from... Was blocked by the police for some reason.. So they took the other narrow way to go home...
Sana was looking out of window quietly...

Sidharth was driving silently also looking at her by now and than

Suddenly Sana shouted.... Sidhaaarth....  stop the car...

Kya hua.. Thik ho tum.. Kya hua batao..

Sana didn't said anything but went outside the car and ran to some direction...

Sidharth  was confused but he also went after her

Sana went close to a huge dustbin and started searching something.. But as there was no light so it was hard...

Sana kya dhund rahe.. Kya hua hain.. Kapre kharab honge.. Aur kuch bhi hosakta hain usme please...

Sidharth flash light on karo...

Par kyuu

Jitnaa bola utna karo please jaldi...

Sidharth  did... Sana started searching untill they heard of some cry...

They found that sound.. It was coming from a black plastic bag...

Sana went more closer to it... But Sidharth pulled her back...

Don't go there yrr pata nehi koi kutte ka baccha hoga infected shayed... Isliye fek diaa..

Nehi Sidharth I saw a couple here.. They were arguing and that girl was crying.. I don't know but I feel It's a human baby...

Sana went close and bring the bag from there...
Open the bag and found a beautiful pinkish baby crying...

They both were shocked...