Prologue

Y/n: (your name) N/n: (nickname) L/n: (last name)
F/f: (favourite food) F/d: (favourite drink) f/s: (favourite snack)
H/c: (hair colour) H/l: (hair length) E/c: (Eye colour) F/c: (Fur colour)

You, Aso and Saki were inseparable during middle school, until you and your family had to move to Seoul, Korea for a business promotion. The 3 of you were all devastated but kept in touch. Now, the company your dad works for has sent him back to Tokyo Japan, where you used to live and now, after a long flight filled with screaming baby's and angry 40 year old lady's who are filled with strong perfume and complaints, you are finally back in your old neighbourhood.

Present time 11:45pm (Y/Ns Pov)

"Dear!Wake up please, we're in our new home!" Your mother explains, visibly happy.
After her bland explanation, it finally hits you. Your back in Japan. Your home country. Your eyes widen and you shoot up, with a smile crawling on your face.
"Seriously!?" You almost scream before being shushed by your father.
"Yes, seriously. You better be ready because this is gonna be a VERY busy week, understood?" Your father replies after you calm down.

The car stops at a giant road filled with houses, after grabbing your bags you walk out of the car and are hit by a giant gust of wind, it smells fresh and clean.
Your mom excitingly pulls your arm and her luggages and runs over to a house.
After she unlocks the door she grips onto your wrist again and drags you inside.
"Wow, it's lovely in here, Y/n, don't you think?" Your mom says, smiling at you.
You take the house in, looking at the hallways and the living room in awe. "It's very beautiful, I'm so happy we're finally back here, in Japan!!" You almost yell with a toothy grin, but you mentally shut yourself up as to not wake up your neighbours.

After a while of gawking and dragging your things into the hallway, you open your bedroom to see a fairly large room, with your bed, desk and your wardrobe already set up. I guess the movers already came. After a bit of struggling you get all your luggages in and start unpacking. You hang up all your favourite Anime and singers posters and as soon as your mattress is put in your room, you hurriedly plop down onto it, resting your aching legs. 'Ahh, I already like it here. I can't wait to see Saki tomorrow.' Just by thinking about your old friends makes you smile and you decide to rest for about 20 minutes.

After resting for a bit, you get back up and hang up your clothes and fold your skirts, pants and leggings, then your panties. Once your done you put decorations and trinkets on your window-sill and shelves. You place down photos of you and your friends, your pet cat, family pictures and whatever else. After about 2 hours your room is fully decorated and already Cozy.

Once your room is fully decorated and you've gawked at it for long enough you head downstairs to your living room and see your dad setting up the Tv while your mother is decorating, you smile at them and speak up. "Mom, I'm hungry, in case you forgot we didn't have dinner.." you sarcastically pout and she looks over to you "Oh! Yes, you are absolutely right, let's go get some food, hon, we'll be back." Your mother says and leads you outside to your car and right when your both buckled in, she sets off to a local store to get food. She parks and you both hop out of the car and head down the street.

While walking, you see 6 boys who are all huddled up in an alley, as you walk past they all glance at you and your mother, before returning their glances to each other and snickering. You brush it off and you both continue walking until you reach a local dumpling spot. "Ah, we haven't been here in years, come. Let's get some soup dumplings and boba." She quietly says as she pulls the both of you into the food place. You just nod and smile as she drags you in.

She orders 3 servings of soup dumplings, 2 bobas and a water, and you both head back up to your car once you get your food.

This time when you walk past the alley you notice the 6 boys starting to walk out so you grab your mothers hand and speed walk to your car. Not wanting any attention or trouble to come your way.

You both get in your car and silently drive home. You enter the house and the 3 of you sit down at the kitchen table and start eating. "Ah, how was the town tonight, quiet?" Your father chuckles as he drinks the bottle of water you bought. "Yes, barely anyone was in the store, so it was very peaceful!" Your mother laughs and both of your parents strike up a conversation about the town and old memories. You zone them out as all you can think about are the 6 boys in the alley. Strangely, they were all blonde and had confident stances as they talked. They were very strange. You all finish eating and you rush to your room after thanking your mother.

You get into your bed and decide to text Saki

Gordon RamSaki:

Goodnight Saki,
I can't wait to scare Aso on Monday💗
I finally made it to Tokyo and I had dumplings!

Oh that's gonna be funny N/n-Chan!Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Have a good sleep

You get off your phone and lay in bed, excited to finally spend the day with Saki exploring town tomorrow, and excited to scare the shit out of Aso the very day after.
With that, you get cuddled up into your bed and put a blanket over you and start drifting off to sleep, but not before your F/c Cat comes up and lays beside you, purring and resting while their tail hits your leg.
With that, you finally fall asleep in your new home. Excited for the new memories you'll gain here.

Authors Note:
Hello, I hope you enjoyed this, it's my first story I've made, if there's any mistake I've made feel free to tell me, comment your suggestions if you have any or you can comment your thoughts about this chapter.
Please Vote for this chapter, it would really help me gain the confidence/ motivation to write more. Have a great Morning/Afternoon/Night or whatever time of day it is! Word count: 1135 words.
Sincerely, The author. ♥︎