Pt.2 「First day」

(6:00am) Y/Ns Pov:

You wake up feeling a mix of emotions, excitement, anxiety, happiness and a bit of dread. You get up off your bed and walk over to the bathroom as your mom calls out.
"Y/N! I have your uniform here, I'll bring it to your room." Your mom yells out to you as you groggily and slowly walk into the bathroom and into the shower.

After a good 10 minutes you hop out and grab your towel and wrap it around your body before the heat drips off your body.

You get out of the bathroom once you brush your teeth, once you enter your room you notice the fresh clothes placed on your bed, your new uniform.
You observe it for a few seconds and pick up the bottoms. It's a short, navy blue skirt, of course. You dry yourself off and put the uniform on before putting your thigh high leggings and (your colour of choice) leg warmers on. You slip on your shoes and grab your makeup bag and brush. You style your hair in a (hairstyle of choice) before securing it with hair spray and a few clips and accessories. Once your done you put on a simple light layer of makeup on before heading downstairs.

You stumble down the stairs, nearly falling from the fact your half asleep.

You enter the kitchen and see your mom cooking eggs, rice and bacon.
"Ah, you look so cute! I need a picture!" Your mom squeaks as she takes out a phone and snaps out a picture. "Ughh." You groan and put on a smile, once she's done you sit down on a stool facing the kitchen island and impatiently wait for your food.

After a few minutes she serves your food and a small bento.
"Thank you." You quietly mumble as you scarf down the breakfast in 15 minutes, once your done you tuck your bento into a small bag you plan to bring.You check the time and your eyes widen, you excuse yourself and run out after quickly petting your cat.

(6:37am) The neighbourhood

You rush out of the house and start heading to school, as you do, you bump into a medium height guy, with short orange hair. Once he bumps into you he scoffs and looks at you. "Baka!.. you need to check where your going.. idiot." He says turning his head and slowing down. "What's your name anyway, NOT THAT I CARE!!.." He nearly screams as he pouts and puts his hands in his pocket. "Y/n L/n" you smile and stand up before you start walking beside him. "Osano Najimi, it's.. nice to meet you, don't get the wrong idea tho!" He says and turns his head away from you. You just chuckle and the 2 of you start talking. You both like (Artist name) and you both enjoy. (show name)

"Baka, where here now, I'm in class 2-1, what about you?" He grunts and heads over to his locker. "2-2. I'll see you later, maybe?" You smile and tilt your head at him but he doesn't return it. You suddenly remember about scaring Aso. An evil grin appears on your face and head over to Saki who's talking to Amao.

"Saki! Come on I wanna scare Aso! Where is he?" You groan. "Uh! Oh yea, let's go. Bye Amao." Saki smiles and waves at Amao. He smiles back and waves, blushing a bit when he sees you waving to him, You and Saki both go out looking for the running track. You find it and hide when you notice Aso glancing in your direction.

Saki gets Aso to follow her into the corridor.

"Saki, where are we going-" You cut Aso off with a loud Boo, causing him to jump and his eyes to widen in shock.

Aso smiles and blushes from embarrassment, once he slightly calms downs it finally hits him that his childhood best friend is back in Tokyo, right in front of him. His eyes widen to the max and he pulls you into a hug squealing while squeezing you tightly.
"HII ASO!!!" You scream while smiling profusely. With a few tears he manages to choke out.. "omg Y/n I mi-missed you s-z-so much!!" Aso quietly happy sobs into
Your uniforms shoulder. "It's okay Aso let's go walk around!" You say pushing a few strands of hair out of his face.
The 3 you all catch up and walk around, showing you the interior and some out of the exterior of the school. "Hey, can we go back there?" You smile pointing at a large area that has a sharp corner. "Uh, no.. those are, well, where the delinquents go." Saki says, rubbing her arm and slightly hesitating. "Why can't we go there though?" You ask. "Because the delinquents hurt people, they bring cigars and weapons to school." Aso confidentially explains. "Yea, there mean too!" Saki pouts.

"I won't believe till I see." You whine and grab Aso's hand, making him blush. Once you grab both of their arms you storm off to the back of the school, as you walk through the back you notice an incinerator and a boom box, there are also a few boys who almost look completely the same, only one looks different then the others.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You hear a growl coming from one of the guys, you let go of both hands looking at the guy from afar, he's way taller then the others and has bandages all over his chest and both arms. "WELL? Come to me, why're you here?" he asks, gesturing for you to walk over to him. You hesitantly walk over to him as his little clones back up. "I'm just checking out the school so I know my way around." You give him a sweet smile and wave.

"Eh, look. I don't wanna see you around here." The guy says averting his gaze away from you while his face grows pink by the second, A smirk falls on his lips as he finishes talking.
"Got it?" He firmly asks before continuing speaking. "It's not safe around these goons, don't come here unless it's cleaning time." He sighs, looking at you with a pink face. "Sure, I'm Y/n by the way!" You continue smiling at him while Saki waves to one of the delinquents shyly while blushing, he has slicked back hair, a scar on his nose and a grey shirt. You glance at him and turn your attention to the guy talking.
"Osoro Shidesu, now please, go." Osoro says, using his hand to shoo you away.

You nod and Saki grabs your arm, squeezing it tightly as she runs off.

Osoros Pov:

Huh, cute. As she walks away I notice her swaying H/l H/c hair that's rest on her shoulder and back. She's a tiny bit taller than half my height and she's got a confident walk. I kind of want to see her more..

The bell rings signalling the start of class, I grunt and push my way past the delinquents as they hurriedly follow. I walk into the classroom and see that girl, Y/n is her name? Huh. She sits in-front of my desk and does her work, quietly and peacefully. I tune out the male teacher walking in and instead, focus on the girl in front of me.

Authors Note!
Sorry for publishing this a bit late, I had no motivation and the storms and terrible heat didn't help.
Happy holidays lovelies! Thanks for reading

Word count: 1277