Pt.3 「Cooking up a storm」

(7:38pm) (Y/n's Pov)

You enter your home after stopping by at the store, with 2 bags filled with ingredients since your parents are both working and had no time to get food.

You walk into the kitchen and place your bags onto the island.
You grab out a few cooking tools and put them on the counter. You plug them in and grab out ingredients.

Chocolate chips, brown sugar, white sugar, floor, eggs, etc.
All different things to make cookies for Osorō after all he just did for you.
You smile at the thought, grabbing some brown sugar and floor and putting them into the mixer.

You add the eggs and some water, once your finished you place the stuff into the oven and set a timer, ready to relax.

You take the cookies out of the Oven and rest them onto the stove, walking into the living room to relax.

(Osorō's Pov:)

I walk into out of school grounds once Megamo came, practically pushing me out.
I don't know why, but seeing that girl in danger made my stomach sink.
The way her face looked panicky just filled me with anger, like I don't want to see her in danger.... Or upset, ever.

I went to a convenience store, grabbing a snack and paying, until I saw her.
Leaving a small local grocery store.
I had a urge to follow her, and my fucking legs followed.. eventually stopping at her house.

I went around the side of the house, peering through the window.
She's twirling around, putting groceries away and humming songs, she looks peaceful and super cute.. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm watching her bake. Ughh. She's actually super pretty- Ah, fuck..

I can get used to watching her, her vibrant twirls with her hair moving in sync.

After about 30 minutes, she went into her living room, resting on her couch.
I figured since she fell asleep, I'd just leave her be.

I walked out from the side of her house, walking on the sidewalk back to my house.
Walking in, my 'friends' were chilling in my room, drinking alcohol and listening to music.
"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I scowl, narrowing my eyes at them.

"W..we were waiting for you.." Umeji says, looking up at you.
"Yea, we were expecting you to be here earlier." Dairuko says, cowardly.

"Mhm, but I didn't fucking invite you guys here, I'm thinking about something..." I scowl, looking at the ground.
"About what-?" Hokotu reluctantly asks, hesitating.

"Ugh, just.. that girl.." I growl, refusing to look at all of them.
"WHA-!?REALLY!?" "Actually?" They all question, raising eyebrows and shit.

"Yes, fucking dumbass.." I scowl, narrowing my eyebrows to the sight of them giggling and acting all giddy.. just because I had a singular thought about some..
Sweet.. girl..- what..

After a few hours of random conversations and hanging out, all delinquents eventually left.

I go to the shower, turning the crank to the perfect temperature before washing myself and taking a whole 45 minutes just to do my hair routine. Gotta keep these golden locks softer then silk.