Pt.1 「Sugar and Spice」

(Sunday) Y/Ns Pov:
You wake up and take a shower, once your done you put on your clothes and dry your hair, brushing and styling it in whatever style you choose before putting on some easy mascara and lip gloss. You put on (style) accessories and go downstairs.

Once you go down the stairs you walk into the kitchen and sit at the table, you make some simple waffles, take a pic and start eating. Your mom walks through the hallway and goes to the other side of the island before making her own breakfast and sitting beside you. "Good morning dear, what do you plan on doing today?" Your mom sweetly asks, smiling and acting all giddy.
"Uh, Saki's gonna give me a tour of the neighbourhood! I'm meeting with her in 45 minutes.." you say checking the time.

After you eat breakfast you put on leg warmers and walk out of your house, grabbing your tote bag on the way out and texting Saki.

Gordon RamSaki:

Hi Saki, we're are you? I'm finally ready.

Yes! I'm at the park in the middle
Of the town, I'll see you! I really wanna show you
A cute café! Cya! 💗

Cya in like, 10?

You get off your phone, and smile as you walk past some nostalgic places that smack you in the face with memories and oddly familiar scents. Your walk has a skip that it usually doesn't have have, you feel so happy knowing your gonna see your old friends. While your skipping you waltz past a group of blonde girls with coloured streaks and fashionable hair styles, they snap a picture of you, half smile and the rest laugh and try subtly pointing, they're a bit stupid tho and they think you can't notice.
You ignore and continue skipping,

You finally arrive to a park filled with cherry blossom trees and the sweet scent of churros, it's a very welcoming park, with food stalls and multiple vending machines. You look around for a few minutes until someone bangs into you, causing you to fall and scrape your knees.
"Watch where your going. Your in the way." A rough, deep voice says as they push past you. You look up and see a 6'5 male with a torn black jacket and a X shaped scar on his cheek. The fall caused you to scrape both knees and they both started bleeding. "Ow.." you sit up and wipe the small drop of blood off your knees which causes them to hurt even worse.

The guy looks at you groans. He holds his hand out to you and gestures for you to take it. "Well.? Are you gonna take my hand or sit there in the middle of the path, Your irritating me and probably the rest of the people here." You flinch at his sudden gesture and hesitantly put your hand into his. He pulls you up and slightly blushes when you smile at him. "Thank you.." you sweetly say and smile.

"Shut up.." He says and looks away, his face slightly pink. He takes his hand out of yours and stomps off.

Saki's Pov:
I frantically look around and see Y/n on the ground taking Osorō Shidesus hand. Wait, OSORŌ?! Nuh uh! No way. I see him walk away as she stands there, I forget all about it though when a rush of happiness runs through my entire body. I run up and hug her from behind "Oh! OH- HII SAKI!?" Y/n quickly turns around and squeezes me very tightly. I smile with the biggest grin I can possibly make. "Hey, I wanna show you to the café me and my friends work at, Come on!" I grab her hand and run towards a cute pink and yellow café.

Y/Ns Pov:
Saki grabs my hand and rushes me to a pink cafe that is filled with pastry's, coffees and all different types of desserts, Once she rushes the both of us in, she pushes me in front of a tall guy. "Why..- why hello there, sweetheart what's your name?" The guy smiles at me, I look at him for a few seconds and finally smile back. "Hello, my name is Y/n, L/n! Nice to meet you.." I smile at him and his face turns to a soft pink.