Pt.4 「A new friend or.. enemy?」

(6:35am) (Y/Ns Pov)

I wake up, feeling drained and exhausted, I yawn, not wanting to wake up until a voice yells from downstairs.
"HONEYY! WAKE UPPP! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"
A voice from the first floor screeches, your mother.

You groan, stumbling out of the bed and into the shower,
You wash your body and hair completely before turning off the knobs and heading back to your room, putting on your freshly washed uniform you brush your hair.
Adding accessories and leg warmers before heading downstairs.

"Yes, Good morning ma, what do you need?" You politely ask, paying the most attention your half asleep body can while still struggling to stay awake.

"As you know... me and your father both work in the same company,
And we're going to be in another city in Japan." Your mother says, pushing some waffles to you, before calling someone and shushing your before you can question her.

You regain your consciousness as soon as the warm smell of vanilla and syrup invade your senses. Your eyes widen and you sit down, scarfing down the waffles before picking up your bag and heading to Akademi.

(Time skip to at Akademi) (1:17pm)

I waltz over to the main plaza, about to rest on a fountain when I feel a warming gaze, I look over and see... "Taro?" You whimper, in shock.
"Y-Y/n? Is that really you..?" He pleas, in a almost un-audible whisper.

My eyes wide before I go to hug him,
Almost squeezing the life out of him, I giggle before asking
"How's Taeko and Hanako?" I smile, giving him my full attention even tho I feel another's dark gaze. He rests his book beside him before responding.
"Taeko was heartbroken when you left! She cried for two days straight!"
He laughs, I hold my heart, still giggling. "Poor darling!" I say, content knowing she cared so much.

"Speaking of such!" Taro responds, waving to someone.
Before you can question, you feel yourself being pushed and harshly pulled back, your eyes widen and adrenaline pumps through you, before looking at who did it.
"AHHH HII TAEKO!!" I squeal, and she returns it right back to me.

We all chat and about 10 minutes later a short boy shyly appears infront of us, looking at me, almost.. worriedly?
"uh.. hi?" I smile, waving to him. He waves, squirming a bit before speaking up.
"H-hi... could I-um.. I sit there with my uh.. siblings?" He hesitantly asks, avoiding looking at me.
"Sure, wait- If your their sibling.. does that mean your Hanako?" You smile, he just simply nods, ears turning red while his face grows a small pink.

"Your even cuter then your siblings described to me a few years back! I'm Y/n!" You squeal at the short boys shyness. His face turns a beet red and he squirms, looking at his brother with a desperate look on his face.

"Y..yes, I've heard a lot about.. y-you too.. Nice t-to- to meet you Y/n-chan" He quietly replies, smiling.
"We'll I'll leave you three to it! I'm thinking about joining cooking club, so I'm gonna check it out.." You say, rubbing your neck slightly, excusing yourself and leaving.

You head over to cooking club, but someone pushes past you, causing you to fall and latch onto their back to prevent yourself from falling face first onto the floor.
You look up at and see a delinquent, blue eyes and shirt, Dairuko.

"Watch it pun-.. Y/n?" His eyes falter and he backs up a bit, almost scared of you?
"Yes..! I-I'm so sorry!" Moving your hands up in gesture that you mean no harm.