Pt 2. 「First day Pt.2」

Y/Ns Pov:

You finish a little word search and turn your attention to the male teacher walking in, he has short brown hair a black unbuttoned dress shirt revealing the top of his chest, you raise a brow at his inappropriate work attire.

He waltz in confidentially and his attention quickly turns to you, he smirks and scoffs, speaking up.
"Hello class, your teacher isn't here at the moment so I will be substituting for the teacher, I hope you all pay.. close, attention." He smirks while the girls and some guys faces flush. You roll your eyes and turn your attention to the board as he starts teaching.

"The planets orbiting the sun are all different, in size, colour, age and so on, Saturn is a Gas planet, while Pluto is a Dwarf planet.
Mercury is a terrestrial planet, and so and so on, Any questions?" Mido Smiles softly, placing a hand on his chest, looking in your direction.

After teaching about the distance and size of planets, mido stops and asks the class questions about planets.
"Now, class, can anyone tell me... the size, colour and type of planet is Uranus?" He smirks, knowing exactly what he was doing.
The class quiets down, suddenly all giggles and chatting stops as the class puts there attention back on to the teacher. "Seriously? No one knows the answer?" Mido laughs, Looking around at the class.
You groan and raise your hand.

"Yes, Y/n?" Miso smirks, looking in your direction.
"The size of.. Uranus... is 31,765 miles, it's colour is a light blue and it's an ice giant." You answer in a matter-of-a-fact tone, avoiding eye contact. Mido laughs, speaking up yet again.
"Correct, you do seem to pay great attention. Just like I asked." You groan, still avoiding eye contact and staying slumped in your seat.

After being taunt about planets, math and history the lunch bell rings.. causing all students to get dismissed for lunch, as you walk up someone pushes past you, Osoro.
"Watch it, asshole." Osoro growls, walking out. Wow, rude.

You shrug it off and rush out of the classroom to get away from the weird teacher.

You make it out and head to your locker, to put on your outdoor shoes and run with Aso outside. As you open the locker you see a note... huh.

" Meet us at the girls bathroom, second floor at the start of lunch,
Don't be late. We want to chat girlie! You look so..
pretty!" - ???

Huh..? Wha- who would want to talk to me in private, so quickly..?

You shrug it off and place your outdoor shoes back into your locker, shutting it and making your way to the bathroom. Once you get close enough you hear 5 different voices, all giggly and high-pitched.

You slowly make your way inside and all girls stop at the sight of you.
One girl narrows her eyelids to you, smiling.
"Ohh, hi girlie! How are you..?" She smiles, but it feels more fake and bitter then most.

"Musume?" You narrow your eyes, memories of her ruthless bullying and scheming.
You take a step back, but your back hits someone, you turn your head to see a tan, blonde girl, shyly looking at you with a 'sorry' look on her face. Kokoro.

"Uhmm, yes girlie! You remembered me!! Aww. Well, you look a bit like us, all your accessories and your leg warmers! You remind us of a.. badly taken care of Kokoro!" She chirps, 3 girls laugh, but you can sense how awkward and fake their laugh is.