CHAPTER 4

In the setting of a scholastic environment, a glimpse into Luna's thoughts...

A familiar voice echoed in the hall, and of course, it was none other than Zach. "Hello, my beloved" he called out to me. With a playful hint, I responded, "Greetings, my ducky." A retort from Zach ensued, "My dear, I had given you such an cute nickname. Why ever would you refer to me as a freaking ducky?"

"Well, I found it to be rather darling, so I implore you to tolerate it," I said cheekily, sticking out my tongue. A huff from Zach followed. "Anyhow, during recess, I require your assistance in obtaining Kayla's diary," he added.

Apprehensively, I inquired, "But how? It goes against the rules to venture upstairs during recess." A dismissive wave from Zach as he strolled away.
"Ugh, he infuriates me," I expressed my frustration. A voice from the shadows startled me, and turning to see who it was, I recognized Alice.

"Can you please stop startling me like that?" I blurted out, still shaken. "My dear, that's what best friends are for," Alice quipped with a hint of amusement. "Oh, by the way, do you happen to know who's in charge of monitoring the top floor during recess?" I inquired.

"Indeed I do, they're my comrades. Why do you ask?" Alice responded. "Excellent, can you please aid me in sneaking upstairs during recess? I must retrieve Kayla's diary for Zach," I pleaded, turning on my best puppy eyes.

Rolling her eyes, Alice gave in with annoyance evident in her voice. "Fine."

During lunch break

Luna's Perspective

I ascended the staircase to Kayla's locker with the assistance of Alice's acquaintance. Once I reached the designated location, I retrieved Kayla's diary, which contained several peculiar musings about Zach. Descending the stairs, I sought out Zach and handed him Kayla's journal.

"Thank you, my dear," he uttered in a charmful tone. "Ugh, please refrain from using such pet names," I retorted, irritation lacing my words.

Luna and Zach had finally reached their breaking point with Kayla's incessant stalking of Zach.

Fed up with her intrusive behavior, they decided to take matters into their own hands and lodged a complaint to the teacher in charge, Mr Shin, about Kayla's actions.

Luna and Zach provided evidence in the form of Kayla's diary, where she had been documenting every move Zach made. The diary entries were not only intrusive but also displayed a concerning level of obsession.

Luna and Zach expressed their genuine concern for their own privacy and emotional well-being, as they felt constantly watched and monitored.

They hoped that Mr Shin would take their complaint seriously and address the issue promptly, ensuring a safe and comfortable learning environment for everyone involved.

As Zach, Luna, and Alice vented their frustrations about Kayla to Mr. Shin, they spotted Kayla approaching their classroom with Sam.

Quickly reacting, Mr. Shin instructed Zach and Luna to hide in the closet while he pretended to talk to Alice about tutoring.

Kayla stormed in and accused Luna of excessive behavior, even claiming that she had slapped Sam. "Ms. Kim literally slapped sam, Mr. Shin needs to reprimand Ms kim for her actions," Kayla exaggerated, trying to sway Mr. Shin.

Polite as ever, Mr. Shin politely asked Alice to call for Luna. "Of course, Mr. Shin," Alice replied enthusiastically, trying to get on his good side.

While Kayla went to fetch Luna, Mr. Shin questioned Luna and Zach about the alleged incident. "Ms. Kim, did you really slap Sam?" he inquired.

"No, I simply asked him to stop stalking me. If you don't believe me, you can check the CCTV footage, Mr. Shin," Luna maintained her innocence.

"I trust you, Ms. Kim," Mr. Shin reassured her just as Kayla returned. However, she stopped short upon seeing Luna and decided to remain silent.

"Mr. Shin, ask why she slapped Sam," Kayla demanded in a bitchy tone.

"Well, I already did, Ms. Mist. But just to be safe, we will check the CCTV footage," Mr. Shin said calmly, trying to appease Kayla.

After reviewing the footage, it was clear that Kayla had fabricated the story, and Luna was innocent. "Fine, I'll leave now," Kayla huffed, clearly upset at being caught lying.

Not wanting any more trouble, Mr. Shin escorting Kayla out of the room and then called in Alice to speak privately with her. Luna whispered something to Mr. Shin on her way out.

"Mr. Shin, I know you like Alice. Well, the good news is, she likes you too," Luna revealed with a mischievous smile before making a quick escape. As Luna and Zach made their way to the cafeteria, Mr. Shin took the opportunity to talk to Alice.

In the hushed silence of the empty classroom, the soft glow of the evening sun cast a warm golden hue on the walls. The air was filled with anticipation as the teacher, Mr. Shin, and his student, Alice, found themselves alone, their eyes locked in an unspoken connection.

It had been months of stolen glances and subtle gestures, but now the tension was palpable, hanging thickly in the air. As Mr. Shin walked closer to Alice, their heartbeats seemed to synchronize, each echoing the other's longing.

With a gentle touch, he brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his fingers lingering for a moment longer than necessary. Alice's breath caught in her throat as her eyes met his, a mix of desire and uncertainty swirling within them.

In that fleeting moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, bound by an undeniable chemistry. The room grew smaller as they moved closer, their bodies magnetically drawn to one another.

And then, in a whisper, Mr. Shin finally spoke, his voice filled with both warmth and vulnerability, "I can't deny how I feel anymore, Alice. There's something between us, something I can't ignore." And in that instant, time ceased to exist as they surrendered to the irresistible pull of passion, their lips meeting in a tender and forbidden kiss.