CHAPTER 6

-Luna and Alice's residence-

After receiving the details from Alice regarding the incident at school with Mr. Shin (now referred to as Ari), I was taken aback by an unexpected knock on our door.

Upon answering, I was greeted by Ari, who sported a plain white shirt tucked neatly into his black trousers. Accompanied by a large bouquet of white roses, presumably for Alice.

"Alice, you might want to catch this," I announced from the doorway. "What is it, Iris? I was completely engrossed in the film-" Alice was left speechless at the sight of Ari's formal attire.

"Excuse me, I'm going to change. I'll be right back," she hurriedly darted off to her bedroom. "Please, come in, Ari," I welcomed him into the living room. "You can wait here. Would you like something to drink while Alice gets ready?" I offered.

"Could I have some warm water, please?" Ari graciously requested. "Of course, I'll get some for you," I replied before making my way to the kitchen.

After serving Ari his warm water, I went to check on Alice. She looked stunning. Adorned in a black knee-length strap dress that hugged her figure perfectly, paired with a dainty silver necklace and subtle makeup.

"My goodness, my darling, you look breathtaking," I complimented. "Thank you, Iris," a shy Alice thanked me. "Best of luck on your first date," I remarked as I led her out of her room towards where Ari was waiting. "Bye, darling, good luck on your first date," I bid goodbye before closing the door behind them.

In the dimly lit living room, Luna lounged on her couch, engrossed in a riveting suspense movie.

The pitter-patter of rain against the windows set a serene mood. Little did she know, this evening held a twist far more exhilarating than anything she could have imagined. As the movie climaxed, a chill crept up Luna's spine.

Something felt awry. A creaking noise reverberated through the house, shattering the tranquil atmosphere.Panic gripped Luna as she realized she wasn't alone. 

Fear began to tighten its grip, until a masked intruder emerged from the shadows. Her heart raced, adrenaline surged. But before she could scream, her  crush Zach materialised exuding presence.

With intense determination in his gaze, he quickly subdued the intruder, shielding Luna from harm. In that moment, as Luna gazed into Zach's eyes, a mixture of gratitude and admiration overcame her, eternally solidifying her feelings for him.

Under the soft glow of moonlight, Luna stood in the doorway, her heart filled with gratitude as she gazed upon Zach, the one who had bravely protected her from an intruder.

With a trembling voice, Luna found the words to express her appreciation. "Zach, I don't know what I would have done without you. You risked your own safety to protect me, and I am forever grateful.

Her voice was laced with a mix of vulnerability and relief. Zach's eyes met hers, filled with warmth and tenderness. Taking a step closer, he gently brushed a strand of hair behind Luna's ear, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

"Luna, my love, protecting you is instinctive. I would do it a thousand times over if it meant keeping you safe," he whispered, his voice carrying the weight of his emotions. In that moment, the world melted away, leaving only their love and the profound connection they shared.

Luna tilted her head slightly, a silent invitation, and Zach's lips met hers in a passionate and tender kiss, sealing their unspoken bond.

In that embrace, they found solace and reassurance, knowing they would always be there for one another, protecting each other's hearts.

Time skip- school

Zach and Luna, two star-crossed lovers, found themselves entangled in a whirlwind of emotions one sunny afternoon within the confines of their high school.

The air was charged with youthful anticipation as they discreetly stole glances at each other from across the crowded hallway. Luna, with her enchanting smile and captivating eyes, had captured Zach's heart from the moment he laid eyes on her.

With a nervous flutter in his chest, he mustered the courage to approach her, his footsteps carrying an intoxicating mix of excitement and vulnerability.

As he reached Luna, he extended a hand, inviting her to join him for a walk outside, away from the prying eyes and curious whispers. They ventured into the school's lush garden, a haven of blooming flowers and tranquil serenity.

As they strolled hand in hand, their conversation danced effortlessly between laughter and whispered confessions. Time seemed to lose its grip as they felt an undeniable connection, a magnetic pull drawing them closer together.

With the sun casting a warm golden glow upon them, Zach brushed a stray lock of hair behind Luna's ear, his touch sending shivers down her spine. In that tender moment, their eyes locked, speaking a language only they understood.

The world around them faded into the background as they leaned in, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace, sealing their love in a stolen kiss amidst the backdrop of a school humming with youthful energy.

It was a moment frozen in time, forever etched in their hearts as the beginning of a love story that would transcend the halls of their beloved school.

-Ari and Alice's date

As Ari and Alice sat together on the soft grass, their eyes fixed on the breathtaking sunset painting the sky with hues of orange, pink, and purple, they were enveloped in a moment of tranquility.

The gentle breeze rustled through the trees, adding to the serene ambiance. Suddenly, their quietude was broken by an unfamiliar voice calling out Ari's name.

They exchanged surprised glances, wondering who could possibly be calling out to Ari in such a peaceful setting. The voice seemed distant yet distinct, echoing in the quietness of the surroundings.

It was as if the voice carried a mysterious message, beckoning Ari to uncover the source. Intrigued and slightly bewildered, they turned their heads, searching for the source of the voice, eager to unravel the enigma that had disrupted their tranquil moment.

Little did they know that this unexpected encounter would lead them on an extraordinary adventure, unraveling secrets and uncovering hidden truths that would forever change their lives.