CHAPTER 8

"Good morning, Alice." Luna's voice fills the room, rousing Alice from her slumber. "Leave me alone, Luna," Alice grumbles, clearly not in the best of moods.

"Whoa, chill out, sis. I just wanted to let you know that your dear boyfriend is waiting at the door for you. So if you want to wake up-" Luna trails off, humming a tune.

"Fuck him- wait, who?" Alice interrupts, intrigued.

"Who else but the esteemed Mr. Shin?" Luna replies with a mischievous grin. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Alice groans as she grudgingly gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom for a shower.

"Make it quick, he's been waiting for a while," Luna calls after her, as she heads to her own room to get ready.

As Luna meets Mr. Shin in the living room, he asks, "Hey, how are you getting to school?"

"Oh, I'll just ask Jun (Zach's new name) for a ride," Luna replies nonchalantly.

"Oh, okay. Take care, I'll leave with Alice soon," Mr. Shin says, as Luna heads to her room to finish getting ready.

Later on,

Luna calls Jun and chat ensues.

ITP

Luna: Hey, Junnieee!

Jun: Hey, love! What's up?

Luna: Can you give me a ride to school?

Jun: Of course! I'll be there in 5.

Luna: Thanks, nienie.

At the educational institution, Jun can't help but smirk at Luna's enthusiastic response. "You were quite the speedster, Junie. I must admit, it was quite enjoyable. Perhaps, you could pick me up for school every day?" Luna exclaims with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

Jun responds with a chuckle, "Of course, Luns. Anything for you."

Curiosity getting the best of her, Luna asks, "So, what class do you have now?"

Jun responds, "I have Shaping and Designing. What about you?"

Luna's eyes light up, "Same! Let's go together!"

With a shriek of excitement, Luna exclaims, "Yass, Luns! You know I'm always ready."

Jun rolls his eyes playfully, "Alright, Luns. Let's not cause a scene now."

But Luna can't contain her excitement and gushes, "I'm just so in love today~"

Jun's heart skips a beat at her words and he can't help but ask, "In love? With who?"

Luna grins mischievously, "With you, stupid!"

Before Jun can process her words, Luna runs away, leaving him blushing and smiling to himself.

Jun follows after her, a smile still plastered on his face. Today is definitely going to be a good day or was it.

Shinalice POV (Mr shin and alice ship name)

The sun was slowly rising over the horizon as Mr. Shin and Alice pulled out of the driveway in his sleek, black sports car. The morning air was crisp and cool, a welcome respite from the sweltering heat of the summer days that had been lingering on. Alice, looking radiant in her school uniform, buckled her seatbelt and settled in for the short ride to school.

Mr. Shin, dashing as ever in his tailored suit, flashed her a charming smile as he navigated the quiet streets. "Sleep well, my love?" he asked, his deep voice sending a flutter through her chest.

Alice nodded, her ponytail bouncing with the movement. "I did, thanks. Although I could've used a few more minutes of sleep." She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand.

Mr. Shin chuckled and reached out to gently brush a strand of hair behind her ear. "You'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in no time. Besides, we have a big day ahead of us. Exams are just around the corner, and I know you're going to ace them all."

Alice's heart skipped a beat at his touch, and she felt a warmth spread through her chest. She loved how supportive he was, always believing in her abilities even when she doubted herself. "Thanks, Shin," she said, using the nickname she reserved only for him. "I couldn't do it without you."

As they approached the school entrance, Mr. Shin pulled over and turned off the engine. He turned to Alice, his eyes locking onto hers with an intensity that made her breath catch. "You know, I was thinking... after exams, we should take a little trip together. Just the two of us. What do you say?"

Alice's heart raced at the suggestion. A vacation with Mr. Shin? It was almost too good to be true. "I'd love that," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mr. Shin's face lit up with a smile, and he leaned in to brush his lips against hers. "I'll make it happen, then," he whispered back.

As they turned into the school parking lot, Alice playfully nudged him with her elbow. "You're going to be late for your first period class, Mr. Shin."

He smiled, feeling a flutter in his chest. "I'll make it. Besides, I have a great excuse - I was stuck in traffic with my beautiful girlfriend."

Alice blushed, laughing as he pulled into a parking spot. They gathered their things and climbed out of the car, automatically falling into step beside each other.

As they walked towards the school entrance, they were oblivious to the watching eyes of a student hiding behind a nearby pillar. Ashley, a quiet and reserved student in Mr. Shin's history class, had been waiting for her friends to arrive. But her attention was caught by the unlikely couple, her eyes widening in surprise as she took in the tender way Mr. Shin smiled at Alice, and the way Alice's face lit up in response.

Ashley felt a pang of curiosity, and a little thrill of excitement. She had never suspected that her strict and serious history teacher had a romantic life, let alone with a student. She made a mental note to keep an eye on the couple, wondering what other secrets they might be hiding.

As Mr. Shin and Alice disappeared into the crowded hallway, Ashley emerged from her hiding spot, her mind buzzing with possibilities. She couldn't wait to share her juicy gossip with her friends.

(A big and full chapter for Alice but also a cliffhanger for Luna)