8

Lin Konglu squatted by the wall holding a bowl, just like the pretty little girl in the village squatting at the door with a bowl holding a bowl and listening to people talking while eating.

When he looked up in the middle of eating, he saw Jiang Ci standing in front of him, looking down at him expressionlessly. He still looked confused.

When he came to his senses, he hurriedly raised the bowl and greeted awkwardly: "Are you done? Do you want to eat together?"

Jiang Ci didn't say anything, he had probably had his fill.

Zhao Xingmo, who was munching potatoes on the side, also felt guilty for a while, and said sarcastically: "So Captain Jiang, you are picking out food, um... we are relatively hungry, so we will eat first."

Picking food? which kind of food?

Lin Konglu was at a loss again. When he saw a piece of translucent, crystal clear fish-like thing in Jiang Ci's hand, he was stunned for a moment, then looked at the spider that was torn apart not far away, and vaguely guessed What, suddenly shocking.

"Is this the meat of that mutated spider?"

Is this food? Is this thing edible?

Jiang Ci didn't answer, but walked straight to him and squatted down as well.

But maybe his legs were too long, making squatting uncomfortable. He frowned slightly, and quickly formed a small metal bench and sat down with his legs bent.

Then use a long metal skewer to pierce the meat, then use a blade to thin it, then take out the high-temperature fire gun from the bag behind you with one hand, condense the iron plate, and start grilling the meat.

Lin Konglu: "..." Okay, that's too much. Everyone else is squatting against the wall, but you only have a small bench.

But is the meat of this mutated spider really edible?

As if seeing his doubts, Zhao Xingmo, who was squatting on the other side of him, was busy explaining the science: "Mutated animals and plants are different from zombies. They are not infected. Their meat can be eaten, but the taste is different. Some meat is rough and sour. It tastes terrible, but some are tender and delicious..."

But Zhao Xingmo hadn't eaten it either. He only learned about it from people outside the city.

He thought about it carefully and then said: "I read a book from Major Chen before. It was the "Atlas of Edible Mutated Plants and Plants" published by the Central Base. It was recorded in it that generally as long as it is not a highly toxic mutant spider, the meat It’s all edible, and it’s said to be very delicious, high in protein and nutritious.”

Lin Konglu: "..."

His expression was complicated.

Also, when I saw Aotian before, didn't he think it could be braised, spicy, or steamed?

Aotian is also a mutated animal. Why do you think Aotian can be eaten if he looks cute, and think you can't eat spiders if they look ugly? Don't discriminate against other people's looks.

But then again, what kind of base could publish the "Edible Monster Atlas" so quickly? Not only that, there are also medicines that can detect whether it is parasitized.

"That... central base, did you research these things after the apocalypse? Wasn't it just two months after the apocalypse broke out?" There are many monsters that everyone has not seen yet, right?

Lin Konglu asked curiously.

Zhao Xingmo paused while chewing potatoes, frowned when he heard this, and sighed: "Actually...the infection and mutation didn't just start two months ago. There was a big outbreak on that day two months ago. I heard Major Chen and the others said that in Before the big outbreak, there were sporadic outbreaks around the world, but it’s unclear when it first started.”