63

Lin Konglu was startled when he heard the sound, and felt great joy in his heart.

Jiang Ci is fine, great, Jiang Ci is fine!

As soon as his tense nerves relaxed, he almost fell into Jiang Ci's arms, but he quickly realized that Jiang Ci called him "baby" and his eyes were blood red... The person who woke up was not Jiang Ci in his normal state, but... Sleepwalking state?

Wait, wait, how can you sleepwalk when you faint? And this dream happened too quickly.

Lin Konglu was stunned for a moment.

As soon as Jiang Ci woke up, he felt a pain in the back of his head and frowned slightly. But when I saw the baby in my arms, I instantly felt that the pain was nothing. I couldn't help but put Lin Konglu into my arms, lowered my eyes and asked softly: "Baby, what's wrong with you?"

Before Lin Konglu could answer, the zombies behind him turned around and attacked them again.

Jiang Ci saw the situation clearly and narrowed his blood-red eyes slightly.

So many awakened zombies actually ganged up to bully his baby? Although the baby is a weak and beautiful little zombie, they think that their powerful zombie is a vegetarian?

When the baby first turned into a little zombie in the previous life, there were also high-level zombies with no eyes who would bully the baby, but not surprisingly, they were all crushed to death by Jiang Ci.

Thinking of this, blood mist rolled in Jiang Ci's eyes, his expression was gloomy and cold, and a chilling aura spread instantly.

Qin Yu, who was outside the room, felt the pressure and trembled for no reason.

The tall and thin bodyguard was also inexplicably afraid, but he still said bravely: "What's going on? Has Mr. Qin finished eating? Could such a powerful force be..." It also swallowed up the space ability I wanted?

His tone was unconsciously fearful, and although he was dissatisfied due to suspicion, he did not dare to show it anymore.

Qin Yu couldn't answer, he only felt fear in his heart, afraid of this unknown and powerful force.

In the room, a dozen awakened zombies were frightened by Jiang Ci's aura and stopped for a moment. Slowly, they bowed down respectfully and made a low "ho ho" sound from their throats, like obedient sheep.

They are shouting "King", just like Tang Yichuan before.

The more severely corrupted the zombies are, the more powerful they feel the zombie emperor is, and the easier it is for them to surrender given the disparity in power.

Zombies with autonomous consciousness will choose whether to surrender or not.

Lin Konglu couldn't understand the "ho ho" sound of the zombies. He only looked at the scene in front of him in shock.

Monster Old Qin is also a zombie, so he can naturally understand it, and even feels Jiang Ci's sudden power more deeply than anyone else.

There was a sense of fear in his mind, and his hands and feet were shaking unconsciously, but he couldn't believe it.

"How is it possible? This is impossible, how can you be the Zombie King? No, no, you are a human, you are just a human..." The old monster kept mumbling to himself.

But he no longer wanted to admit that the zombie aura on the other party was unmistakable. He really couldn't understand. He just wanted to devour a powerful awakened person and improve his strength. How could he meet a zombie king who was many times more powerful than himself?