142

Lin Konglu only found Jiang Ci the day after he left Shuguang Base.

For some reason, the other person had obviously turned into a mindless zombie, but except for rushing forward and opening his mouth when he first saw him, he never tried to bite him again.

Lin Konglu was afraid that Qin Yu would catch him back, so he could only take him to hide in the mountains.

In order to prevent Jiang Ci from biting anyone, he tried hard to catch some unmutated pheasants and rabbits in the mountains.

Before, he had been holding Jiang Ci back and being supported by Jiang Ci, but now he was supporting the zombie-turned-Jiang Ci.

And through the previous memory fragments, Lin Konglu knew that he could use a crossbow. Jiang Cigang taught him step by step when he and Jiang Cigang fell in love in his previous life.

Presumably in his previous life, when Jiang Ci had just turned into a zombie, he had also used the skills taught by Jiang Ci to catch pheasants and hares. Only after he came back again could he use them so skillfully.

After the food problem was solved, he also tried to find He Yang, Zhou Yi and others who also lived in this mountain. But whenever he tried to go to the valley where He Yang was, his body would be out of control like before. .

After many times, Lin Konglu gradually concluded the reason: in Jiang Ci's memory, they did not meet He Yang at this time.

Things that have never happened cannot be presented in the memory illusion, and Lin Konglu cannot do it. This situation is different from Shen Yao's memory illusion.

But what is gratifying is that as he catches more and more pheasants and hares and feeds Jiang Ci better and better, Jiang Ci's sanity seems to gradually begin to recover and he becomes more and more obedient.

Lin Konglu felt that if this continued, it wouldn't be long before Jiang Ci could completely regain his sanity and become an intelligent, awakened zombie with human memory and thinking.

During this period, Lin Konglu also tried to awaken Jiang Ci and told him that this was a memory illusion. But every time, Jiang Ci tilted his head and stared at him with his red eyes unblinking. After a while, he handed him the bloody pheasant and hare, and said hoarsely, "Eat."

He might think that Lin Konglu said so much because he wanted to eat the food in his hand.

Lin Konglu could only sigh and continue feeding, waiting for him to completely regain his consciousness.

But as time passed, the pheasants and rabbits nearby were gradually wiped out. Linkong Lu had no choice but to go down the mountain to see if he could catch some chickens that had been raised by humans in the villages below.

The accident happened when he was going down the mountain. While catching a reed chicken, he was bitten by a zombie.

Lin Konglu felt that he was bitten unfairly. He could obviously avoid it, but his body suddenly couldn't move.

It wasn't until his arm felt severe pain from being bitten that he realized that this was something that happened in Jiang Ci's memory in his previous life and he couldn't change it.

Although Lin Konglu in reality can resist mental infection, he cannot resist the viral infection that enters the blood, not to mention that this is Jiang Ci's memory. He eventually turned into a zombie and was bullied by other powerful zombies until he was found by Jiang Ci.

Sometimes fate seems to like to play some weird jokes. When Lin Konglu was alive, Jiang Ci had not fully recovered his sanity. However, after he also turned into a zombie, Jiang Ci recovered.