46

Jiang Ci didn't sleep all night.

At dawn, the rabbit came out of his pocket and yawned. Song Yunwei, who was placed aside to rest, also woke up.

Song Yunwei was slightly surprised to see him staying up all night and still guarding her.

To be honest, seeing Jiang Ci desperately looking for Lin Konglu, Song Yunwei's view of him has changed a lot. In today's world, let alone young couples who have broken up, even couples who are not divorced may not be able to do this.

Maybe the previous investigations and guesses were wrong, or maybe a friend in need is a friend indeed. In short, Master Jiang's feelings for his younger brother seem to be deeper than he thought.

Song Yunwei didn't know whether to feel sad or happy. His newly found little brother had not had time to pamper him properly, or even brought him home to meet his parents. Was he going to be abducted by the big-tailed wolf first?

However, even if Song Yunwei had changed his mind about Jiang Ci, he didn't show it on his face.

But seeing that Jiang Ci hadn't slept all night, and his expression was really not good, he kindly said, "It's still early, please squint for a while, and I'll keep an eye on him."

Jiang Ci didn't appreciate it. When he saw that he was awake, he threw him a pack of compressed biscuits: "Eat some first, and then continue to look for it."

Of course Song Yunwei hoped to find it right away, searching while eating, racing against time. It could be seen that he looked really tired, so he still frowned and advised: "You should sleep when you should. Don't neglect your health. If you don't find the deer later, you will collapse first."

Jiang Ci turned around, looking at me strangely, and said, "Thank you, brother, but I can't sleep."

The sky was only bright now, the twilight had not yet appeared, and the forest was still very dark. He was afraid that after falling asleep... he would sleepwalk.

Song Yunwei's face turned dark when he heard this, and he wanted to say, "Who is your eldest brother?", but seeing that he didn't sleep because he was looking for Lin Konglu, he finally swallowed it.

The two of them ate a bag of compressed biscuits to satisfy their hunger, and then got up to search again.

When the sun first appeared, Jiang Ci suddenly stopped, his eyes darkened, and he said, "I suspect that Xiaolu may not be here anymore..."

"Stop talking nonsense!" Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Song Yunwei.

He thought Jiang Ci was going to say "Xiaolu may be gone", and his face looked very ugly.

In fact, after searching for so long and not finding it, this possibility was already very high, but he never dared to think about it, nor did he want to think about it.

Jiang Ci didn't want to think so, so he said in a deep voice, "I suspect that Xiaolu is not in this mountain."

Song Yunwei frowned: "You mean, he is on the mountain next to him?"

The mountains of Lantau Island stretch far and wide, with more than one peak.

"But how far can he go alone?"

Even before the end of the world, it would be extremely dangerous for a person to walk this far in the deep mountains and forests. What's more, it's the end of the world, and there are not only ferocious beasts in the forest, but also mutated animals and plants.

If the fawn really... No, that's too dangerous.

Song Yunwei dared not even think about this possibility.