136

Jiang Ci's blood-red eyes stared at the soft little guy in his arms. Seeing that he kept crying, he was about to wake up Lin Konglu, so he wanted to pick him up and shake him to teach him a lesson.

As a result, he froze as soon as he touched Zaizai's tender little arm. He felt that the tender lotus-like arm was soft and too fragile, as if it would be crushed if he applied a little force.

He suddenly didn't dare to use force and just held Zaizai's arm.

Strange, why is he afraid of hurting this little thing?

Lin Konglu heard the cry and opened his eyes in a daze. He saw him holding the calf in a daze and did not coax it. He asked strangely: "Why don't you coax it? Why don't you give it to me?"

As he spoke, he yawned sleepily and stretched out his hand towards Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci turned to look at him, his red eyes full of confusion: "Baby?"

Lin Konglu was agitated and woke up completely.

He stared at Jiang Ci's face carefully, and sure enough, he had red eyes and a second personality.

Oops, the two personalities have different memories. The red eyes haven't appeared in the past few days. Could it be that he doesn't remember that this is his cub?

As soon as he finished thinking this, he saw Jiang Ci holding up the little cub with both hands, and asked in confusion: "Where did this come from?"

Lin Konglu: "..."

He held up his stiff fur and said quietly: "I gave birth to your cub."

Jiang Ci: "!"

He immediately carefully held the cub in his arms and coaxed him awkwardly.

I wonder if the other personality coaxed him too much and had body memory, but he actually became proficient in it very quickly.

Zaizai's cries gradually became quieter, his eyes widened, and he tugged on his clothes with his little hands curiously. Jiang Ci noticed it and gradually stopped, looking at him with the same curiosity.

A few seconds later, Zaizai, who had not waited for the feeding, let go of his clothes, flattened his mouth, and started howling again.

Jiang Ci's alarm went off instantly, his body tensed up, and he quickly coaxed him again. But no matter how he coaxed him this time, Zaizai wouldn't stop talking.

Seeing the cold and sullen Jiang Zhihuang, he was so anxious that he was sweating on his forehead. Lin Konglu pressed his temples and suppressed a smile and said, "Look, have you peed? Have you pooped?"

Jiang Ci turned around, looking confused.

"Look at the diaper." What are you looking at me for?

Lin Konglu was helpless, and then saw Jiang Ci, who was still skilled in taking care of the baby during the day. At this moment, it was as if his level equipment had been knocked off, and he had turned into a new father again, clumsily changing diapers and making milk powder for Zaizai.

Lin Konglu also stood up to help. When he finally coaxed the cub, he couldn't help but sigh: "In this matter, you are still reliable during the day."

"!" Jiang Ci sounded the alarm again and turned to look at him, his red eyes wary: "I know Zaizai during the day?"

Lin Konglu: ...that's for sure.

He nodded and added, "You cut it out."

When he heard that it was cut out, Jiang Ci immediately became more nervous. His red eyes stared at Lin Konglu's belly for a moment, trying to see the wound.