Chapter 1 The end of a chapter

CHAPTER ONE
_______________________________________________________________

...

There wasn't a single sound heard. Just the waves hiting the island and the boat he was standing on. The waves were calm for the first time in 20 years, not a single storm, pirate ship, canon, marine, or person could be heard. The only thing that broke the silence was the sounds of calm waves and the sounds of the ancient animals on the island.

Raftel.

He, well Luffy, looked down while on his small boat with a expressionless face. He had a Old notebook in his hand with hundred of pages with information.

"Did...do i?..do i." Luffy stopped. He squeezed the notebook in his hands and clenched his other hand forming a fist "Do i even deserve to live?" Luffy questioned himself with the guilt he's been carrying for 20 year's

He looked up to Raftel with his puffy red eyes that also had severe dark circles underthem. Luffy sort of looked like Shanks now. A big figure, in pajamas, a black coat on his shoulders except he looked tired.

He began walking towards Raftel, officially crowing him King of the pirates

The animals were quite. Just watching Luffy walk and go deeper into the forest. Almost like they were being respectful to him.

Luffy soon Reached the center which were the Ancient city was. The wall that was protecting the actual city was made of Pure gold.

"Nami would have this city..." Luffy commented looking up.

The gate which was the entrance looked as if it was about to crumble so without thought he jumped over the wall with ease.

He opened his notebook to one of the very last pages and then took a pencil out of his pocket and began to draw the buildings before chucking about something.

"Usopp would be proud on these drawings" Luffy chuckled and started walking again.

The very center of the city was a lake that had a magnificent waterfall and at the bottom of the Water was the thing Luffy had been looking for, The last Rio poneglyph.

"Robin, Even though you aren't here atleast i completed my promise to you" Luffy Said to him self.

"I didn't expect you to come here alone." Luffy immediately looked up at the top of the Rio poneglyph to see a figure who was wearing long white garments.

Luffy not feeling surprised nor anything that this person was expecting him and he answered."I wasn't supposed t come here alone but...faith took a different turn."

A hand was put on Luffy's shoulder. Luffy turned his head and his eye's widened this was the first time in a long time he had actually felt suprised.

Gol D. Roger was beside him but the suprising emotion quickly left his body. "Feeling Hopeless aren't you, Young Pitate king" Roger asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't i. I was the reason for their deaths." Luffy quicky answered without a second thought

"You won The War." Roger said making a firm statement "But what was it all for?! I Won The War but at what cost!" Luffy yelled in guilt and anger with his voice being shaky clearly forcing himself not to cry.

"You can still change and live a life without guilt." Roger said looking at Luffy with empathy. Although Luffy had grown up and matured the inner child in him had been suppressed too many times.

"How?!I am the one thing in life i can control" Luffy questioned with desperation in his voice. for the first time

"There is a way, Luffy."