Chapter 6 Secret shared

Hey (important/voice of all things)
Hey (Narrating)
Hey (Thoughts)

CHAPTER SIX
_____________________________________________________________

Luffy went back to the bar and sat beside Shanks again. He had already contemplated the writing of the notebook. He had a suspicion on maybe it was Rouge since She was close with Roger and most likely The lady girl or whatever her name was.

The writing was very motherly? and that maybe she had been watching him in his first life like Roger.

"Hey Anchor Why aren't you celebrating!" Shanks nudged Luffy eith his elbow seeing how spaced out he was.

Luffy slid a folded paper to Shanks before leaving the bar with a grin. Shanks opened the Paper and it said.

"Shanks. Meet me at the beach shore behind Madam Chiyo's library I want to talk about something"

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

_____________________________________________________________

...

The Feeling was warmth but at the same time it felt as if i were frozen in ice.
All i see is Only Darkness with sa few multicoloured stars. It was Weird.

It felt like i was alive but dead. I'd like to believe I'm dead but... After that last sight I'm more than sure that im dead.

_______

I started to See these memories that haven't happened or atleast i didn't think happened. I see these people who are new, Ambitious, and Adventurous.

Though Their hope and dreams are high their fates ended with tragedy and it seemed it was the same with me. Just who are you Kid?

My eyes start to blur. My head is aching and there's this ringing in my ears i try to use my haki but it doesn't work. What is happening?

_______

The Stars in the darkness i was in were all different colors like i said. but then..
The Coldness started to fade the same with the stars and the darkness started to fade it was as if i was waking up again.

I see a Man in pajamas and a black coat?Luffy? No my eyesight if playing tricks on me that's a kid. Who are you kid?

I started to feel my eyes start to close again.
_______
A few moments ago.

Luffy was just sitting at the shore watching the Sun Go down.

"Hey Anchor! What did you want to talk about?" Shanks said before sitting down beside him, and also for some reason had a bottle of sake with him.

Shanks looked at the sea. "Nothing much but i couldn't speak to you in the Bar Its too Loud, Shishishi!" Luffy laughed

Shanks Chuckled at Luffy. "When are you Guys sailing out again?" Luffy asked curiously since his arrival to the past there may have been change's.

A memory flashed in Luffy's Mind
.
.
.
It was in a Ship with A few supernova's and their remaining members left and that was the same with Luffy.

The only members remaining of the Strawhats were Zoro, Robin, Jimbe, and Franky. Some of the supernova's had made an alliance. The Supernova's we speak of are Kidd, Law, Bonney, and Luffy.

i mean they were the only Supernova's left after the Revolutionary and The Marine's along with many Pirate's created "The War of Success".

For the revolutionary it was a war to stop the marines and their ongoing corruption. For the Marines this was a war to end Pirates and Revolutionary and continue to control everything. And to Pirates it was a war for their fallen comrade's because the marines brought the Pirates into the war.

"Time travel huh.." Kidd said looking at Law who was washing some dishes. "Yup. Me and Bonney heard it from Garp's mouth while infiltrating The marine base to free Bepo."

Bonney was fast asleep on the table they were sitting at. Their other members were outside since this was a meeting for them.

"If it's Garp and the orders came from Akainu Then it must be from those Stupid grandpa marines." Kidd replied. "They aren't stupid They are the Gorosei."."Yea yea whatever."

"ugh.. Can the two of you quite down, Bonney's trying to sleep. I'll do whatever it takes to go back in time Just to see them again." Luffy joined the conversation.

"Well if you do achieve that don't change too much or else you'll get big consequences." Bonney Reminded them before going back to sleep.
.
.
.
"Were Going to leave in a week." Shanks answered patting Luffy's Head, "We Can't take you since this voyage is permanent. We wont be coming back kid" Huh thats 3 more days than before.. "Its fine! Shishishi"

"Shanks, why are you a pirate?" Luffy asked before Moving closer to Shanks. "Well, First of all is Freedom. Second I get to see what my old Captain always admired, the ocean."

Luffy Looks up at Shanks while he Just Looks at the Sunset. "Who was your Old captain?" Although he Already knew who his old capwtain was, he wanted to know again but from Shank's own words.

"Its was Roger." Shanks grinned before taking a sip of sake. "People will say that he's a Bastard and a horrible person, when he was one of the most inspiring person to anybody he meet."

"He made an impression to his crew and the entire World. Why are you even asking me I already told you about my captain so much already." Shanks laughed.

Luffy smiled seeing how Shanks clearly missed and admired his Captain. "Nee Shanks, did The Pirate King have a kid?" Luffy was grinning as he asked acting clueless. His acting skills improved because of the hours Jimbe and Robin taught him because he was Bored.

"Well...I think he had a child. im pretty sure he absolutely loved Rouge but the child is something I'm not sure about." Shanks said with a face that was confused with different feelings

"...Do you believe in time travel Shanks..?" Luffy asked his head looking down at the sand beneath them. "Huh? That's really out of the Blue.. But I did overhear Roger saying something to Rayleigh about time travel."

"So Yeah I believe in it"

Luffy looked up at Shanks with a bit of shock and hope in his eyes in which Shanks was surprised by. "really?!" Luffy said in excited and hope.

And in that moment Shanks stared at Luffy as he began to see him as a Adult that looked tired but with hope in his eyes. Shanks heard a voice saying "take care of strawhat Shanks" and then began to hear ringing.

He closed his eyes for a moment before seeing three figures Infront of him though they were blurry he could describe Them.

One looked exactly like Roger. One had a red hibiscus flower in their hair most likely Rouge since she was close to him. And the last one looked like and ethereal entity that he Couldn't see nor describe.

_____________________________________________________________

I wrote this while in the Mall so its bit bad huhu