Chapter 7 Syrup Village!

Hey (important/voice of all things)
Hey (Narrating)
Hey (Thoughts)

CHAPTER SEVEN
_____________________________________________________________

Luffy was beside Shanks body that was laying on the ground...And also Lucky Roux, Benn, and Yassop..

Ha...how did i manage no make 4 people faint! Well..

When Shanks Fainted Luffy went to the bar to call Yassop to wake Shanks up and told him what he told Shanks About time travel and also fainted and the same thing happened to Lucky Roux and Benn when he said "Do you belive in Time travel"

I should probably write this in my notebook... I wonder why they Fainted"

Luffy began to document the strange thing that had just happened Weird i just asked Shanks if he believed in time travel.. And when These three asked what happened before Shanks fainted i said that i told Shanks if he believed in time travel and also asked them if they believed in time travel.

After about 17-20 minutes Luffy began to hear groaning from the four pirates. "Where am?..Ugh.." Shanks groaned as he started to sit up before looking around.

"Huh? Why am i at Dawn? Last island I was at was..." Shanks stopped as he looked at Luffy who was beside him. His Vision kept on flickering from Luffy looking at him with concern to the last scene he saw before dying

Which is Adult Luffy looking at him with concern and sorrow since they had just escaped from a battle with the Marines. The Supernova alliance was too late to stop or lessen the damage.

And were also too late to stop the Buster Call that killed almost every single Red haired Pirate because there were not one but 2 admirals to Kill Shanks. They couldn't kill him ofcourse but Shanks had taken the final hit so that Luffy didn't Die.

"Luffy...How are you..Why am I.." The realization hit Luffy almost immediately. He brought back their Souls to the past. "Shanks!" Not even knowing. Tears fell down Luffy's eye's.

Shanks Hugged him Not understanding it but knew that Luffy needed it. "Hey, Calm down" Shanks said Chuckling. "Ugh...Where the Hell am I"

Shanks and Luffy turned their heads to see Yassop, Lucky Roux, and Benn waking up. After their Little reunion moment, Luffy started to explain.

"So after The whole war thing was sorted out and That The revolutionaries Won. I spent 10 months and 20 days, going from island to island till I reached Raftel. In Which i meet Roger and Thalassa hwo sent me back in time because they thought i deserved to have a second chance at Life.."

The four Pirates say there trying to digest all of the information that Luffy had just gave them. "By any chance... Can you tell me what you remember when you guys fainted?"

"Well It was like two different but the same soul Mixing into one." They all said in unison. "Huh... Well do you guys think we can change the faith of this world?". Luffy asked. Although he did know what was going to happen, he was still doubting himself on what his plan to save this world and the people he loved.

"If its you who's Changing it, we most certainly think we can!" Yassop said Smirking at Luffy.

_______

We Left at 5:am sharp to get to our destinations faster. Shanks and the Red haired Pirates extended their stay here for Another week and three days and the entire island is lying to Garp that Shank's had already left 3 days ago and That I was with Makino.

Luffy Thought as he Went to Hop on the Ship. They had Made a Plan to Go to a soon to be surgeon and him and his caretaker. But that wouldn't be their first priority ofcourse.

Their First Priority was to Go to Syrup Village!

Shanks put his Straw hat on Luffy before They set sail. "Damn it! You broke my promise of never letting you go on a voyage on my ship!" Shanks Said before Laughing.

"Shishishi! You kept that Promise for 32 Years let it go to rest, Plus I'm only here for 2 weeks! It feels good to wear this again!" Luffy said adjustimg his Strawhat.

"Yeah yeah, I'll leave you here for a moment Benn's Calling me." Shanks said to him before walking away. Luffy went to his temporary Room and began to write in the Notebook.

The Plan is to first save Yassop's wife. Luffy would show himself to Usopp Just not use his powersnon him until the future, and Klahadore was someone they'd Frame a little so that the villagers wouldn't trust him as much since Luffy thought the battle with Klahadore was like a little bonding for the crew.

And For Law. They were planning to go to Sabaody to have a meeting with whitebeard pirate's. Luffy was going to use his newly found powers on Thatch, Marco, And Whitebeard.

This was so that they could keep an eye on Blackbeard and to find a certain Archeologist but also protect a soon to be surgeon and "Mute" pirate.

Luffy would leave thinking about the future and the plans for a moment and slept to get some rest.

"Luffy- ..." Benn opened the Door and saw Luffy naking his nap. Benn merley chuckled before carrying Luffy and putting him on the bed before closing the door and walking away.

"Benn! Were's Anchor?" Shank's asked his question as Benn was walking to him. "He's sleeping. He deserves the sleep." Shanks was leaning on the railing of the ship while Benn went to stand next to him.

"He really does. For 20 years he's been holding grief inside of him especially after he got hit by that devil fruit using marine. His Mind was forever stuck as a 19 year old not able to mature and grow." Shanks replied agreeing with Benn.

"He's been Planning on what he's going to do in the future and he wont even tell us because 'Its not Good enough'" Yassop Joined in on the conversation as he mad quotation marks with his hands as he quoted Luffy.

"It's too much for a 19 year old to hadle.." Shanks muttered before looking at the Sun that was rising.

"Hey Guys! I think That's the island!" Limejuice Yelling as the silhouette of the island was coming into view.

_____________________________________________________________