Chapter 5 The Special Notebook

Hey (important/voice of all things)
Hey (Narrating)
Hey (Thoughts)

CHAPTER FIVE
_____________________________________________________________

The door was (Again) kicked down. Gosh i just helped Yasopp fixing that stupid door!

Might as well go with the flow i mean they are already here.  The Bandit demanded bottles of sake as usual but while Makino went to get them the Bandit saw Luffy.

"Oi! You're the kid that talked back to me." He glared at Luffy "And you're that Brainless Bandit" He answered happily with Makino feeling uneasy because of the chances of someone getting hurt.

"You...!" The Bandit said gritting his teeth and fuming with rage before grabbing Luffy by his shirt. "Wow you really are pathetic" Luffy Commented with his eyes coldly looking back at the Bandit.

In rage the bandit threw Luffy sending Luffy to hit the wall of another house. I don't really want to fight back it's too easy. I'll just let him be eaten by the sea king.

But even though he thought it was too easy to fight them so he didn't fight back but he was sure he wasn't going to lose.

"You should know that you can't control everything in the world" Luffy looked up while getting up from the ground and removing the dirt from his shorts.

Makino was Teary eyed while The mayor was just begging for them not to kill Luffy but was being held back by the other mountain bandits

The sword was already drawn and was pointed to Luffy's direction.
Luffy just has a normal expression before The Bandit smiled and made another bandit attack Luffy.

Before the bandit could even get close he fainted. "No one came to greet us at the Port." Everyone immediately looked tot the side where Shanks was with the other Red haired pirates. "So i wonder why.."

"Captain-San!" Makino yelled in happiness. (And Lets just time skip since i don't know how to narrate a Fight scene huhu ...)

____________________________________________________________

Luffy started to whistle while the Bandit was tied with ropes and a apple in his mouth that he stole a stall that was selling fruit.

A big splash was heard and our famous Lord of the coast. "A stupid kid was the one who called me?" It said to Luffy but to any one normal they heard a loud growl.

The Lord of the Coast expected someone more intimidating Or a really mature Kid. But Luffy was just looking at the Sea King with Sparkling eyes.

Luffy felt much better especially since after 20 years of Suppressing his childishness and Antics he could finally express them again

"MEAT!!" He yelled out which made the Sea monster and the Bandit have the same thought 'Is this really a Kid???'. "Idiot Kid! Im not Meat!"

Luffy just stood in silence for a moment before expressing shock on his Face Making the Bandit and sea monster Deadpan.

"Shishishi! I know! I'll call you...Yumiko for now! I'm Luffy!" Luffy said with a smile thought Yumiko didn't really care "Hey Kid. You want me to eat the guy" Yumiko Growled looking at the bandit

"Yeah Sure he's all yours but don't eat a guy who has strawberry hair" Luffy began to go inside of the cabin the small boat had. Huh weird is this one of the side effects again? I don't really remember the boat having a Cabin..

A Big chomp was heard though Luffy didn't flinch. He looked around and found a empty notebook and a pen beside it.

It was a Familiar notebook. It was the very Notebook that He made. He followed some of Robin's books and Franky's machine's and some of Nami's Maps to create a notebook with hundreds of tin pages.

He made it to store his memories of his crew and people he loved but also the new information he absorbed everyday.

Luffy opened the first page of the notebook and there was writing that said "My Sunflower. I've ask Thalassa and Roger to bring this to you. I hope you use it for Good."

"Weird...I wonder who wrote this"

Luffy muttered while looking at Notebook and pen before ultimately taking it.

"Luffy! There you are!" Luffy's eyes Widened before turning around to see Shanks worried. "Shanks!"

"Did the sea king hurt you? because from what i sense the see king ate the Bandit. Though it seemed friendly with me."

Shanks. My Friend, father figure, and the one who made me want my dream. I want to tell you everything that happened to me but it'll ruin the time and events that'll happen.

Shanks went and kneeled down to hug Luffy tight. "Never do that again ok? Come on. Lets go back to the island"

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
_____________________________________________________________

They were all at the bar Celebrating that they had easily beaten the Bandits and Luffy was circling the top of the glass cup that had orange juice in. He couldn't Shake off the fact that he wanted to tell Shanks everything but at the same time it felt wrong.

"Makino! I'm going into my room to get something can tou look at my food for a while! Shishishi" Luffy grinned before going to the back of the bar into the kitchen to his room.

The Notebook was on his bed. He opened it before writing on the first page just below the sentence that made him even take the Notebook in the first place.

He wrote "I want to tell Shanks but i fell like its wrong" It was a stupid idea yes but-
"I recommend you use your eyes one on one with Shanks My sunflower."

Did..DID THE NOTEBOOK WRITE BACK AT HIM???

_____________________________________________________________

Hii!! i am so terribly sorry for not posting this chapter earlier!! i had writers block and was procrastinating on making this chapter but i finally made it!! Its a bit shorter than my other chapters but i hop you liked it!