Chapter 4 A Coward in the bar

Hey (important/voice of all things)
Hey (narrating)
Hey (thought)

CHAPTER FOUR
_____________________________________________________________

"My apologies. Looks like we drank the whole place dry." Luffy snapped out of his thoughts and quickly turned his head to shanks who was smiling at the Bandits.

Luffy sighed in disappointment. Blah blah blah im so disappointed that i got mad at these "Bandits". More appropriately Cowards.

It was boring so Luffy quickly went to the table were Lucky Roux was. Since everyone was pretty focused on The bandit and Shanks he opened the Chest containing the his devil fruit.

"You can have this, if you'd like. It hasn't been opened yet." The atmosphere was tense and quiet. The bandit stared at the bottle with clear intent of violence.

Not really caring he quickly ate the fruit. Yuck still the worse thing i ever ate. Luffy sneakily went back tot the stool he sat on earlier and watched the scene.

The Bandit Smashed The bottle on Shanks head. The glass from the bottle didn't harm Shanks face, but it did make a huge mess. The booze spilled on Shanks's head and dripped down to the ground.

Luffy looked at Makino who covered her mouth in shock, the Red haired pirates only had their eyes widened in suprise. Everyone was suprised except one person, Luffy. Blah blah blah this is so boring i whats going to happen...Ugh i want to see my crew... Luffy pouted earning a glance from Benn who thought he was mad at The bandit for humiliating Shanks

"Hey,you bastard...Who do you think i am?One bottle ain't even enough for a bedtime drink." The bandit looked down at Shanks. Shanks just sighed Not bothered by what has happend "The floors all wet."

Shanks kneeled towards the mess and started to pick up the Galss shards, Carfull to not cut himself. "Sorry about that, Makino-san.do you have a rag?" The bandit Unsheathes his sword And strikes at Shanks. Shanks ofcourse Dodged at this and the bandits attack hit the couter making an even bigger mess.

But Shanks, The red haired pirates eye widened when they realized that the sword was one inch away from hitting Luffy and a part from Luffy's hair was cut but (not) surprisingly Luffy didn't flinch not have a suprised expression.

"What are you pouting at kid?! You scared I'll hurt this pirate you idolize?!" The Bandit laughed with a smirk whil Luffy wasn't going to give him the satisfaction and didn't even bat an eye.

"Really? YOUR a Mountain bandit?" Luffy said looking innocent but making sure there was a slight expression of disgust.

"Of course!" The bandit started talking about his bounty and started to mock Shanks. Sure you can try and humiliate Shanks to Luffy that was Funny but Mock Shanks while being the most disappointing and weakest mountain bandit on dawn? Now that's just disappointing.

"Boring" Luffy Rolled his eyes with the Bandit immediately burning with anger "Just finish this up already I've seen a bigger bounty than yours." Luffy sighed.

If only Sanji and Zoro were here. They probably would've beheaded this Bandit.

"Did you know Idiots draw out their weapons to scare the weak?." The bar was silent Luffy was holding the cup of juice that he took on the counter.

"What the hell did you just say Stupid kid?!" The bandit Looked at luffy his anger was Visible on his face. Shanks looked at Luffy Clearly scared he'd get hurt, this was the same with the crew.

"Oh! Sorry" Luffy smiled. Everyone thought he had gotten scared from talking back until he spoke again. "Sorry i hit your ego too hard, i was just speaking the truth" Luffy looked at The bandits eye directly. Though Luffy looked innocent right now in the eyes of everyone, except the Bandit he was staring at.

The badit felt like someone was choking him and he couldn't take his eye off Luffy's. This feeling felt as if he was being squished.

I think he's learned a lesson. "You...!KID!" The bandit was fuming with anger immediately after the feeling of suffocation was gone.

The bandit was about to strike his sword again but directly at Luffy. Shanks was about to Stand up and stop the sword before it hit him but Luffy quickly dodged and the sword as it hit the counter.

The bandit just growled in rage (The bitch really said bark bark) "Come on lets go this place is useless!" The bandit said before leaving the bar. Then Shanks grabbed Luffy's face and started to check for injuries.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU CUT IN YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED IF YOU DIDN'T DODGE THAT SO PERFECTLY!" Shanks said with clear concern in his voice.

"Shanks.." Luffy looked down after he did that Shanks became guilty for yelling at him he was still a kid and that was the same with the other Red haired pirates.

"Is it fine i have a wound on my thigh?" Luffy said nonchalantly and Shanks looked down and saw the sword had hit Luffy lightly but it hit his thigh.

Luffy only had his memories from his first life but non off his skills came with him except for kis conquers haki but even still that was weak. If only i had my Armament Haki right now.

Immediately everyone screamed at Luffy's wound. It wasn't really deep but deep enough for a Child's body.

It didn't even hurt...

Shanks and The red haired pirates went on a voyage again a week later after the incident."Still can't shake off the suspicion on how Luffy dodged that strike" Yasopp said while talking to Limejuice, Lucky Roux, and Benn.

"Well maybe it could just be instincts?" LimeJuice suggested with Lucky Roux Agreeing. "Possible but this is Luffy we're talking about" Shanks chimed in with a smirk.

"Lets just ask him about it when we get back to Dawn" Benn says while blowing out smoke from his cigarette.

\⁠(⁠๑⁠╹⁠◡⁠╹⁠๑⁠)⁠ノ⁠♬

_____________________________________________________________

"Hello!Can i have some fish Mr. Isamu" Luffy showed his signature smile at the fish vendor who smiled back at him. "Wow You finally learned how to say my name? Hey Luffy aren't you sad that the Red haired pirates didn't take you on theur Voyage again?"

"No its Fine, I'm pretty sure I'll meet them in the future again. Bye bye Mr. Isamu!" Luffy said running to go to the Partys bar. After that incident for the past week Luffy changed a little to the Villagers he was more polite, remembered who they were, and said what thier names were, It may seem a tiny change but it was still big.

"Hello Luffy" Makino greeted warmly. "Hii Makino-san!!!" Luffy said while smiling ate her. He treated her as his older sister, since she was the only person before everyone else to care for him.

Now how should i deal with the badits today? Should i show my haki or talk to one of the sea king to eat them?  Luffy thought.

I mean it wasn't like he wasn't very familiar with death but Still wanted to keep to his principles which was not making people feel alone.

_____________________________________________________________

Helloooo this is author speaking sorry for the slow updates my school recently just started giving out our projects so i haven't had time to focus on the story's but I'm doing the best that i can to give fast updates but i hope you're enjoying the story!