Starbucks

music:
*ilomilo by Billie Eilish
*my strange addiction by Billie Eilish

music: *ilomilo by Billie Eilish *my strange addiction by Billie Eilish

I wake up screaming.

I can never sleep. My sleep schedule is completely messed up, and nightmares are a routine for me. I don't even remember what I dream of, I just know I have bad dreams too often. My brother, as usual, doesn't even care anymore. I get it though, you get used to it once you grow up with it.

It's 2am. I groan in frustration. I roll on my bed, trying a billion different positions so I can be comfortable, however nothing seems to work. I look at the time again, 3 am.

Fuck I'm not gonna sleep today, I can see it.

I go to the kitchen, silently get a package of reeses and sit by the living room, only the light of my phone illuminating the room. I scroll through instagram, and suddenly I see the soccer team post. They posted who they were against of.

I decide to look through the players of the other team.

Rafe.

He isn't tagged though.

I shouldn't right?

Who cares.

I go into the other college soccer team, none of the followers is Rafe.

But he does have a brother, Christopher.

I go into the posts, trying to look for one of them to be tagged.

Boom, Christopher commented. I click on the profile, wrong Christopher, this one is blonde.

This goes on for a while, until I decide to look through the likes and find Rafe's account.

I click on it.

He has 2,895 followers. 10 posts. Follows 423 people.

Latest post, he is playing soccer, but as further as I go, I see the hockey posts. This man could not get better.

He seems to be good at hockey, I guess he changes the sport by season. The majority of the posts are hockey, soccer there's 3 at most, but hockey there's like 5.

The rest, one of it is him and his brother, the other one is him taking shots at a club.

I click on the one he's taking shots. It was posted on 2018, he was young. And still hot.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I panic as I accidentally like it.

And then my phone just turns off. I groan and try to turn it on again, doesn't work. Give taps on the side, on the screen, doesn't work.

I breathe in and try to restart it, it works.

I go back to his instagram and that picture. I immediately unlike it.

"It's almost 4am, he is not awake."  I whisper to myself, getting out of the couch and in direction to the kitchen once more, to put back all the oreos.