Movies

music
*Lost by Frank Ocean
*That way by Tate McRae

I wake up with a snoring Daphne by my side, I groan and roll my eyes at the situation and kick her slightly, to wake her up

I wake up with a snoring Daphne by my side, I groan and roll my eyes at the situation and kick her slightly, to wake her up. As if chocking, she wakes up scared, like I woke her up by hitting pans.

"Stop snoring" I mumbled into my pillow, she just murmurs something inaudible and rolls to her side.

I see the sunlight trying to peep through my window, and lazily hit my phone to show the time.

1pm. One in the fucking afternoon. I get up in a hurry, pushing Daphne to wake up, and as she refuses to do so I accidently push her too hard, making her fall off the bed. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asks, clearly annoyed. I gasp at the action I just did, apologizing a trillion times as I take off my pj's to put on casual clothes.

"What's the hurry?" She asks, her hair all over her face, and now sitting on the ground confused. "It's 1PM!! I have- We have to go to that lecture, the one about the school?" I tell her as she hurries it up too, "oh fucking shit" She complains, getting up in a hush and trying to look presentable. I then walk out of the bedroom, and knock on my brother's door, and clap my hands to the sleeping love birds on the couch.

"C'mon wakey wake up!! We have a lecture to be in.. I look at the time again, 1:20pm. "10 fucking minutes!!" I yell as I grab a cereal bar, turning on the coffee machine. I hear groans all around the house, my brother came out of his room in his sleeping shorts and no shirt on, his hair all messy and a face that looks hungover. "What? It's already Monday?" He questions me, looking for his phone through the mess of the house, pulling up the cushions out of the couch, forcing the couple to stand up. "Monday? .. Monday Monday Monday" I repeat to myself, thinking of the day of the lecture, but my thoughts are often interrupted by my borther angrily screaming about losing his phone.

Daphne comes out of the bedroom, wearing a flowery blouse with cute pink jeans that match the flowers of the shirt. I shake my head in desbelief of how can she look this good, this quick. "Woah, what happened to your brother? And why does he look kinda cute like this?" She smirks, looking at his body. I get my cup of coffee and walk over to her vision, getting in the middle of her gaze. "Eyes up here, daph" I warn her and she chuckles, shuffling my hair and walking to the kitchen.

"It's fucking Sunday Aurora." My brother states, looking at his phone. Huh, he finally found it.

"Yeah, isn't the lecture today?" I ask more of telling him so. "No, it's on Monday." He states angrily, almost spelling word by word. "What? No it isn't, I put it up on the calendar. Daph check it out it's on the fridge" I tell my best friend who's on the kitchen, but I walk my way there anyway, my brother following close behind.

"Oh fuck" I breathe out, "Oh fuck it's right, made me wake up this goddamn early for no reason" He curses, running a hand through his hair as I watch Daphne watch him with almost the definition of heart eyes. I roll my eyes at the sight, not wanting to third wheel for any longer. "You two are disgusting" I tell them, walking the other way of the kitchen island, and going towards the living room couch, in which the couple is sitting, too close and talking sweet nothings to each other. I roll my eyes once more, and I don't know how are they still glued to my head.

"God, I can't even be single in peace!!" I say as I sit on the couch, both of the boys next to me chuckle at my antics, then stoping to be so clingy.

My head pounds hard as I take another sip of my coffee. Hungover pain is horrible.

I hear the front door blast open, and suddenly Mikey appears, cheerful about.. well it seems like it is everything. "Good Morning my beautiful friends" He says, barging in with no questions asked. He walks to the kitchen, giving a kiss on his sister's head and on my brother's cheek. I find the act funny enough to cackle at it. He then walks over to where me and the two other boys are, giving the couple a military salute, and sitting next to me, holding my hand and delicately kissing it. "Morning mademoiselle" He says with a fake british accent, making me giggle.

I smile at him, at least now I'm not alone. "Alright, since everyone here is miserable enough, how about we watch a movie and forget about all the events of last night hm?" I suggest, they all nod and hum in agreement, Wardo and Daph soon coming into picture and laying on the couch as well. It's a big couch.

I choose a funny show to watch, but before I can click play, Anthony decides to open up his big mouth.

"Wait, I'm getting flashbacks right now, didn't you dance on.. uh.. on a table?"  He spits it out, my face is red out of embarrassment as I recall all of last night's other events, causing me to not only cringe at my actions, but regret all of them at once. That single phrase was a whole trigger for the entirety of the night.

My head falls down and I don't answer anything, my brother, however, starts laughing at me. "She even fell off the table didn't she?" He asks for confirmation. If he saw me fall, he saw who catches me. Not wanting to trigger him that memory, I press play on the show, changing the subject of the moment.

The movie starts and I can feel myself falling asleep already. It's afternoon and I just drank coffee, how could I be sleepy?

Tired of the movie, I pause it. They all look at me with confused faces, and I open up uber eats. "Let's get lunch, since we skipped breakfast" I respond their unasked question. I suggest mc Donald's, which they immediately deny, so I change it to burger king. They laugh at my options but accept burger king anyway. I nod in victory and place the order.

The rest of the day goes by smoothly, we watch a load of movies, and I do eventually fall asleep on Mikey's shoulder, he didn't seem to mind since he leaned his head slightly over mine.

The next thing I know, me and Mikey are alone in the couch, the lights are off and the screen on the TV is dark. I look through the room, barely recognizing anything because of the darkness. I then put my head up, Mikey appears to wake up at my sudden move and he smiles when he sees me.

"Morning gorgeous" He says, with a hoarse voice and his hair all scrambled up. I giggle at the image in front of me and run my hands through his hair, fixing it. "Isn't it night time?" I ask him, with a smile on my face. "Oh shit, yeah, maybe it is" He mumbles, grabbing his phone from beside him, 2am.

"How long did I sleep?" I am caught surprised at the time, was expecting it to be around 10pm. "A lot" He states, chuckling. I playfully hit the back of his head for the obvious answer, and roll my eyes. "I uh, better go to my room. Where is your sister?" I ask him and he scratches the back of his neck, looking away. "No idea quite honestly" I nod, understanding.

"Well you can sleep in my bed, I'll just get the couch" I suggest, he instantly denies with his head. "No, no, I'll sleep here" He softly says, I give him a comforting smile and get up, brushing off my legs as I do so. "Well then, sleep tight." I tell him and go to my room, seeing the pillows and covers are already placed in the living room.

I lay on my bed, and the insomnia hits.

For fuck sakes.