New Coach

musics
*Confident by Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper

We were ready to leave, about to leave actually, and a knock is heard on the window

I roll the window down, and I recognize the guy as Rafe's brother.

I smile as I see him, and roll down the window. "Hey! I'm so sorry to disturb you and.." He trails off, "Daphne" My best friend answers. "Right, and you're Campbell's sister correct?" He asks politely and I give him a small smile "Aurora" I tell him and he nods.

"I'm Christopher, but you can call me Chris, I wanted to apologize to you for my brother, Rafe" He shyly says and I nod. "Yeah, well, thank you but I need to hear those words coming out of his mouth to believe it." I inform him and he understands. "Yeah, well, if it isn't too much of a bother, could you go and talk to my coach over there? He said he wanted to see you.. talk to you I meant." He stumble his words and I arch my neck, wondering what could it be.

I agree and tell Daphne to wait for me.

"How come are you actually polite and your brother is that disgrace?" I tell him and immediately regret my words, he is his brother after all. "Oh don't worry, I know how he is. So, what was it? Slept with him and he vanished, or-" He starts but I stop him instantly "Woah woah woah, let me interrupt you right there. He tried to get with me, then assumed Campbell was my boyfriend, and then tried hitting on me again, to which I keep showing I'm not interested" I explain to him. "Not that I owed you something, or, fuck why did I say all that" I murmur, blaming myself for babbling to a stranger, and not any stranger, my nemesis brother stranger.

He laughs and gives me two taps on the back when we arrive near the coach. "Good luck" He tells me and I walk up to the man with a huge jacket written coach on it.

"Hey uh, they said you wanted to talk to me? I'm Aurora Campbell, not sure if you got the right girl there or.." I stop once he turns his face to me and a loud gasp comes from me.

"Uncle Mitch!!!" I state, pulling him into a hug, one which he reciprocates immediately. "I see you have aged huh dear" He says, looking at my grown figure. I smile in return and so does he. "But haven't changed a bit, little star" He passes his fingers through my hair, messing it up.

"You've made quite an appearance you know? I could hear you from up here" He tells me, I shyly smile now, a little bit ashamed. "Oh no, don't worry dear, I was yelling the same things from here, but my voice is not the same anymore. I'm getting old" He said, I give him a reassuring hug "You're not"

"Well yes I am, and I know you want to be in the same career as your papa, so, maybe you could help me out?" He suggests and I look confused at him. "What do you mean?" I ask, intrigued.

"Oh just come here after classes to help me out on coaching those idiots" He says, "Don't go easy on them. Or are you dating one of these imbeciles? I will rip their heads off-" I interrupt his line of thought "It's okay, I'm definely not. They are all stupid, Uncle" I inform him and he nods, looking straight at them playing at the rink between themselves.