11

Chishiya's POV...

"The black envelope. All the playing cards collected by members of the Beach are kept in a safe in Hatter's Royal suite. The code for opening the safe is sealed inside the black envelope. The envelope is kept in a secret location. And the only time it's opened is when there's a new number one. The new number one opens the envelope in front of the executives, but only he sees the code to the safe. Then, he places the paper with the code written on it into a new envelope and seals it again. It then must be signed by all the executives." I said, finishing my explanation of the black envelope to Arisu and Usagi.

Y/n shifted in my lap ever so slightly. I readjusted for her so she was comfortable. I looked at the others again.

"First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he'll search for the safe, and steal all the playing cards inside." I told them.

"And how do I get the code?" he asked me. 

I calmly looked at him. "Don't worry about that. I'll let you know when you're infront of the safe." I passed Y/n the walkie talkie. She took it from me and passed it to the middle so Arisu could take it. But I knew that look in her eyes. She figured out why we need Arisu and Usagi.

Arisu looked me straight in the eye. "Sure hope you're right. I'm on it." Arisu took the walkie talkie.

"Usagi and Kuina will be on the lookout." I informed them.

"This is too dangerous. They'll kill us if they see us." Usagi said.

I internally groaned. She was making things difficult. 

"I don't think we have any other choice. Now that Hatter's dead, the unity in the Beach is wavering. I think this plan could work for us." Arisu told her.

Guess he's more inclined to help, better for me then. Without another word she took her walkie talkie before looking back at me. 

"What's Y/n going to do during all this?" She asked.

"Y/n is going to stay by the rest of the executives. If I'm not plain site for the announcement it's not a big deal, but Niragi will notice if Y/n is absent. Speaking of which, I want to stay as far away from him and closer to Ann, Mira, or Kuzuryu."

She just nodded at me. "We'll put the plan in motion tonight when they make the announcement about Hatter. We'll get into positions when everyone is being gathered." 

Y/n got up off my lap and I stood up. "See you guys out there." Y/n told them. I steered to out of the room and into the hall. "We need to talk about this plan of yours in our room."

"Your not very happy with me." 

"Yeah, something like that." 

Y/n's POV...

The moment Chishiya closed the door and I crossed my arms and glared at him, "Sit."

He obeyed and sat down on our bed. "You figured it out." He told me.

"No kidding genius. Your going to use Arisu and Usagi as bait. Why?" I asked.

"They seemed useful in our game of tag. So I thought about using them. That way Aguni doesn't question our loyalty. I did that for us and I understand if your angry at me for it." 

I rolled my eyes, "Actually, I'm more mad you didn't tell me you we're going to do that. A heads up would be nice." 

He looked at me in confusion, "You're just mad I didn't give a heads up?" 

I walked over and sat on his lap, straddling his thighs, "Pretty much." 

"Good to know."

The time for the announcement came much faster than we thought it would. Chishiya pulled me into him before he let me go to his hiding spot to communicate with Arisu.