15

Y/n's POV...

This time Chishiya got his white jacket back on with a black shirt and pants. So I did something similar and found a white jacket I liked along with a black crop top and shorts. 

"Do you think the others are safe?" I asked. We hadn't seen them since we got separated.

"Are you worried they aren't?" Chishiya asked, eyebrows raised.

"Arisu finds trouble easily no matter what game he's in, so I suppose it doesn't help," I admitted sheepishly.

"Yeah well, he's also good at surviving. So I have faith we'll cross paths with them again." 

"Since when do you have faith in things like that?" 

He smirked, "Since the day we met again here, in the Borderlands." 

A fun thought popped into my head and I grinned at him. "You're not becoming soft on me now, are you?" 

He walked over to me tilted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "You're asking for trouble, and I don't think you'd like to play right now." His words were meant to warn me, but I felt a little brave at the moment.

"Maybe you're wrong and I do want to play." I hedged.

Chishiya pulled me closer, "Do you? I'll bite Baby."

"Good." Without another second his lips smashed into mine, aggressive, hard, and lustful. But I was in the mood to play and God I wanted him so bad. 

He pushed me into the wall and reattached our lips. I slide off my shorts and panties before starting to undo his belt, pulling down his pants and trousers. I took his member into my hand and began to pump it up and down, occasionally going over his slit. 

I heard him growl as he became to kiss and pull, sucking at my neck. "Shuntaro," I moaned. "I need you." 

I felt his teeth graze my neck and up to my earlobe. He nipped it and looked at me with lustful eyes. "You have me, Baby. Where do you want me?"

I clenched my thighs, "Inside."

He smirked and removed my hand from his member and adjusted himself at my entrance before filling me up with his length to the hilt. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Baby." 

"You already have Shuntaro." Without warning he pulled out and slammed right back in and doing it over and over again hitting my G-spot. "Right there!" I told him. He just went faster hitting it over and over again. He made me feel so good I felt my high coming. "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum." He growled. "Cum all over my cock Baby." I felt myself realize and soon his thrusts became sloppy and felt as he cum inside me.

After a moment he pulled out and fixed himself up, while I did the same. "We should find a game to play," Chishiya told me.

"Seriously? Couldn't you wait to remind me at least an hour after we had sex? Not a few minutes." I whined.

"If I did I'd only be relaying this reaction from you." I scowled at him. 

"Not helpful."

He just chuckled. "Never said it would be. But the fact remains the same. We should play one of the games. We can avoid the King of Spades that way."

"True, but I still didn't like your timing," I grumbled.

"You like my timing a few minutes ago when you came all over my dick." he deadpanned.

It felt like he slapped me across the face with his words, but he did have a point. About more than the fact he made me cum a few minutes ago. We did need to play a game to avoid the King of Spades.