16

Y/n's POV...

ROUND 3

The aggressive guy was dead and everybody was blaming that guy who told him the wrong suit. But really it was that blue-shirt guy, Banda. I didn't realize it said our names on the board until just now. 

But that didn't matter at the moment. People were starting to worry. Which meant, others were going to start killing. Maybe that's what Banda's goal was, I dunno. 

"Hey... That guy must be the Jack." Urumi said. She couldn't be so wrong. The jack wouldn't make himself know so quickly, or obviously. "He lied to that bully and killed him. I think we better kill him the next turn."

"What?" Ieppi asked incredulously. 

I put a hand on Ieppi's shoulder. "It's okay, just let it play out. If she's right we all win, if not... Well, then the game gets more interesting as more and more people start to not trust each other." I told him honestly.

"But they're killing someone purposely." He looked like the thought pained him.

"Y/n's right, if Urumi is right the game is over. But if not it's more interesting. Regardless of it being murder. People will do anything to survive." Chishiya told Ieppi. I looked over at him and noticed he had his eye on Banda again. Except this time, Banda was looking at him too, and smirking. 

"Do I wanna know?" I asked.

"I think you should get to know him." He told me.

"What?" I had to be hearing things.

"Get to know Banda and his friend." He told me.

"His friend is named Matsushita."

"I know, get to know them for me." 

"You are incorrigible." Chishiya just smirked. "Fine."

As they left for the food hall with the rest I went over to Banda. "Hi, could you tell me my symbol?" I asked him politely.

"Hasn't Blondie told you your symbol yet?" He asked calmly.

"He has, but I would like to have another person confirm what he said. He isn't always truthful and likes to test me a lot." I told him honestly.

"Then what if this is part of his test for you?"

"Please," I asked a little more desperately. 

"Fine," He said standing up. I turned around and parted my hair so he could see it. "You're a Club." 

"Thank you... I could take a look at yours too, that way you have more than one person telling you yours as well." I told him. He stared into my eyes for a minute.

"Sure, just make sure you do it every round, okay? That way I can tell you yours."

"Alright," I agreed. Well, he wanted me to get to know him and Matsushita so if he gets mad it's his fault. He turned around and I took a look at his symbol. "You are a spade." 

"Thank you, Y/n." 

"No p-" Wait, what? "How'd you know my name?"

"The board. I'm Banda, if you didn't already figure that out."

"Right, the board. Um, see you next round then." I told him.

He just nodded. I quickly went down to the food hall, passing Matsushita on the way. Once there I quickly spotted Ippei and Chishiya. I sat down next to Chishiya and took one of his cookies.

"There are a whole stock of them." He informed me.

"I'm sure there are."

IT IS TIME TO GIVE YOUR ANSWER. PLEASE ENTER A SOLITARY CELL OF YOUR CHOOSING.