12

Y/n's POV...

A fire which I could only assume was the fire of judgement was out back. That much was obvious by the sudden light.

"There's a fire. IN the back of the building" Someone confirmed.

"We have to find whoever murdered Momoka and burn them in the fire of judgement." Ann told everyone. 

I wanted to yell out that was plainly obvious. But I didn't want any attention drawn to me.

"A witch hunt huh? This ought to be good." Niragi said coming into view. He made my spin stiffen. Chishiya's grip around my waist tightened ever so slightly. He went up front and whispered something to Usagi. "All right, let's go witch hunting!" 

This made people mutter to each other. Chishiya steered me away. Kuina followed close behind us. I had no idea where he was taking us. Once we were out of earshot of everyone else I decided to finally speak.

"Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere no one is going to look. Trust me, it's better to get away from everyone for when the militant corp decides to kill people to find out who the witch is." 

"You know this how?" Kuina asked.

"Think about it. In this game someone is going to die anyways. What better way for them to figure out who the witch is than to go on a killing spree and kill everyone they can." 

As soon as we heard gunshots Chishiya made us move faster. Soon we stopped after we went down a few halls and came to a door. It looked like a janitors closet. Chishiya opened it and we went inside. 

It wasn't a janitors closet, it was a security room. All the monitors were on. People were dying left and right. It was almost unsettling.

"They've all gone crazy." Kuina said.

"Not their smartest move. Why would they go so far just to survive?" Chishiya said making me begin to think on this.

"There's no way to find out who the witch is like this." Kuina told us.

"You could be the witch. Right, Kuina?" Chishiya asked her. I looked up at him, a bit startled. 

He couldn't really think she could be the witch, right?

"Or it could be you. Or even Y/n." Kuina said, looking at us.

She couldn't think we're the witch though, right? Chishiya just smirked as Kuina went back to the monitors. 

"Are you messing with her?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Maybe, but I know who I'd like to mess with." 

I tried not to smile. "Stop flirting, people are dying."

"People we don't know." He was changing the topic, it infuriated me, but at the same time it sent butterfly's down to my tummy.

He was getting really good at wooing me. Soon enough Kuina stood up and looked at us.

"I need to go." I quickly glanced at the monitor she was staring at. Ann was in her lab.

"We understand. Stay safe." I told her. Chishiya just nodded at her.

"You guys too." She disappeared into the chaos leaving me along with Chishiya. 

"Looks like Lass Boss is starting a fire." He said moving closer to the monitor. 

"Should we move?" 

"Yeah, but we could have some fun first." 

"Fun?" 

"I have no doubt that someone will be able to figure out this game. But if they don't, I would at least like to have some fun with you. If you're up to it." He walked over to me. "Are you?"