.08 ↠ bakery

lowercases are intentional.

                                                        bakery.

The sun was the brightest it had ever been, and when the sun is bright, poppy is happy. And when poppy is happy, she bakes! The pink troll loved baking all kinds of things; like cakes, cookies, and all kinds of wonderful pastries. She opened her window to let the sunshine enter, and was about to pull out her supplies.

A knock came on the door, "who is it?" Poppy called out,

 "it's me!" A deeper voice replied in return, poppy recognized the voice immediately and ran to open the door.

"Branch!" She yelped, as the door swung open. He had come to visit unexpectedly . Both had gleaming smiles on their face. Branch laughed and picked up poppy, spinning her around and giving her a kiss before putting her down.

"I didn't think you'd be in such a good mood," poppy stated as he set her down.

"I came to see you, of course I'm in a good mood"

"Okay, well, I was about to bake some cupcakes in celebration of the sunny day today," poppy smiled and resumed finding her baking supplies. Branch tilted his head, "isn't every day a sunny day?-"

"Uhm-, this day is sunnier." She took out a few assorted bowls and set them on the counter top. "Can you get the flour?"  

Branch made a little 'mhm'  and rummaged through the pantry to find the flour. He set it down on the counter and smiled, "anything else?"

"Oh yea. Can you get the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, mixer, mixer attachments, and measuring cups?" She asked, without turning her head. Branch sighed.

"What's the magic word?" The blue troll crossed him arms. Poppy sighed and looked up, "please?."

"Okay, now I'll do it," he smirked and tossed more ingredients to the counter. Poppy had found some more bowls and was now looking through her recipe book, "chocolate.. vanilla... fudgey.. lemon... red velvet.. hm, branch what do you prefer."

"I don't care."

"You're lying."

"Chocolate."

"Okay, chocolate it is !" She flipped to the recipe for chocolate cupcakes. Branch had set the materials on the counter. "Okay, uhm- let me just review this recipe real quick." 

As she read the pages, he got curious and opened the flour bag. A puff of white powder burst into the air. As he tried to swat it away, the bag of flour knocked over and spilled the white powder on the counter top. 'hmph, stupid flour..' he muttered