.20 ↠ bunker mayhem

lowercases are intentional.

                                                         bunker mayhem.

"I don't know." Branch stratched his neck in thought, trying to think. "what do I even get her?"

"Just use that brain of yours, bitty b." Clay pointed at him from the couch, with a smug grin on his face. he was laid snug on branch's couch. "Women love gifts."

"First of all, don't call me bitty b. Second of all, I know. I never realized how hard it would be dating the queen.."

"Branch, if you were sophisticated like me.. you'd know that all women, are queens." John Dory grinned happily at his brother from his chair.

"You always have to say something John Dory." Branch shoved his face in his hands. "Why do you never stop running your mouth."

"Hey." Clay gave his two brothers a look, "quit that."

John rolled his eyes, and branch folded his arms across his chest. Why was it always hard to have one normal conversation with his brothers? All he needed help with was to decide a gift for poppy...

"Women are odd..." John Dory spoke, after a silence.

"Yea. Well, I'm sure you know a lot about women John Dory." Branch pouted saltily in his older brother's direction, who gave him an angry expression in return.

"Hey- I said quit that!" Clay scolded his brothers.

"NUH-UH. You can't tell me what to do. I'm older than you." John stuck out his tongue.

"I'm leaving." Floyd stood up from the bunker floor.

"No! Guys..." branch let out a breathy sigh. "Please. I just need a gift for poppy."

"We know..." Bruce spoke from the kitchen, raiding his younger brother's pantry.

"I know that John has no experience with girls."

"HEY!-"

"BRANCH!" Clay let out a long breathy sigh into the couch cushion, while branch and JD stared at each other distastefully. Bruce was cackling in the corner of the room.

"I'll go first!" Clay spoke, attempting to ease the tension. "-Viva likes it when I get her ice cream. How's that idea?"

"Okay.. food. Poppy really likes food." Branch turned his focus to clay, heeding his words. "Noted."

"Brandy likes clothes. I think she has a collection of sunglasses I've given her." The purple-haired brother spoke.

"Noted."

"When I was in middle school, the girls liked good ol' fashioned flowers." Floyd added.

"Do I look like I'm in middle school?" Branch stared monotonously at Floyd.

"I miss your good ol' fashioned haircut before you turned emo."

"Okay I'm leaving." The pink- haired brother stood up and promptly left the bunker.

"Are you serious John Dory..."

"I was kidding!"

"Next ideas! please..." Branch pleaded. They had gotten barely anywhere with this.

"Okay, I'll go again." Clay retorted, clearing his throat. He spoke slowly, "viva also likes jewelery. Lots of candy jewelry that she eats before she can even put it on. She likes gold.. and necklace thingys.. and also cry-"

"Alright Clay, thank you." Branch wrote down a little note,  "we get it. Jewelery."

"But I didn't finish talking about viva?"

"That's the point."

Clay sighed in defeat.

"Any other notes?" The youngest brother gazed around hopefully that his brothers might actually say something useful.

"I love women..."  John Dory stared into space.

"That's it. Get out my bunker."

"Branch, be nice." Bruce looked back from his spot in the kitchen.

"Okay you know what! All of you out! Out, now!" Branch stood up, shooing his brothers towards the bunker exit.

"What? I was helping!" Clay tried to convince his brother.

"I don't care! It's too late for this!" Branch urged them on the platform, and sent them up and away from him. They yelled at him as they got farther away, but he drowned out the sound of their annoying voices.

Branch traveled to his room, and plopped on his bed exhaling a sigh. He'd decide on poppy's gift another time.