Chapter 5

Four days.

It had been four days since Ishan had been trapped inside this hellhole.

He was changed to a better room the very next day he was kidnapped. The room was not so bad. There was a comfy bed and many soft pillows.  A bathroom was attached to his room as well. But the only problem was the lack of windows. There wasn't any single window or a vent.

There was his hope for getting away crushed.

To make matters more worse his hands were handcuffed as well. They were not tied to anything but still it was enough to slow down his hand movements.

It was difficult to change his clothes. But even if his hands weren't tied he still wouldn't have changed his clothes. There were a few attires in the wardrobe of 'Luis Vuitton' and 'Amiri'.

No matter how stylish and comfortable they looked they were still bought by a criminal. God knows how he would have earned that money to buy these clothes. How many people he would have killed to get that money?

Ishan didn't touched any single thing in the past four days.

He didn't even ate the food and drank the water those goons came to serve him.

Well technically he didn't touched anything for the first day.

Still the bastards continued to come three times a day, putting the tray on nightstand, then going back.

After an hour they will come to take back the tray and lock the door again.

For the first day the food remained untouched along with the jar of water kept on his nightstand.

The second day, at lunch time he couldn't resist it. So Ishan just took a few bites of vegetable not touching the roti [tortilla] at all so they wouldn't get to know Ishan ate it.

He also greedily gulped down one sip from the jar. But the sip turned into half the jar being emptied. So to not let them know he just threw the jar on the floor so the rest of water was on the floor.

A maid came to clean up the mess and replace the jar of water with a new one, taking back the tray as well.

For the next two days, Ishan did the same. Drinking water whenever he felt thirsty and then just throwing the jar when he was done so they won't get to know he touched their food and drink.

He will also just have a few bits of vegetables to keep himself sane and not die due to starving.

But the thing his little smart self forgot was the numerous cameras in his room which recorded his every moment.

---

On the fifth day, at lunch time Ishan heard the bolt clicking when he was laying down on the bed.

Ishan just pulled the sheets further up his head not in the mood to greet whoever came.

Lately one of the goon had been trying to strike up a conversation with him, one time he also tried to scold him for not eating the food. Bish literally told him to have some manners.

Manners? When they have him kidnapped and handcuffed inside a place unknown to him. Talk about hypocrisy.

"You know either you should complete your meal or don't eat it at all. Just because you steal some bites we have to throw it. If you don't want to eat then don't, someone else could eat it." A voice boomed.

Ishan gritted his teeth turning around to look at him.

Ofcourse it was the maniac Shubman gill. He didn't came to meet him after the first day not that Ishan was hoping for him to come either.