Chapter 28

A/N - I had a reason to stop updating I swear...and I am sorry for leaving you all hanging but I just couldn't write...Really sorry

---

"Why are you looking at me like this? You seriously didn't thought that it was an accident? Come on Shub I thought you were smart enough to crack this." Ishan chuckled looking at the wide eyed face of Shubman.

"Oh my god you seriously did! You thought I was still the innocent fragile Ishan? The oblivious Ishan who couldn't understand why was everyone was bullying him and couldn't even stood up for himself huh? Well guess what asshole, that Ishan is long gone,"

"Ish what are you trying to say?"

"How come you are such a big businessman while being so dumb? I expected better from you Shubman but you dissappointed me once again. Anyways let me tell you in simple words, while I was out in the city barely managing to survive and get education you were here thriving and achieving so much. Your advertisement was all over the internet how you had spent your childhood in an orphanage and what not fake sad stories. Finding out you were the Shubman gill wasn't tough. The tough task was to feel good seeing how you are loved and admired by everyone while making me suffer through all this. That's why I am here, to take my revenge, to make everyone see what kind of person you truly are."

The pain and anger in Ishan's voice cut through Shubman's heart like a knife.

"I-I didn't know you will hate me so much. It's all a misunderstanding...let me explain Ish–"

"No please don't, you don't have to stuff any more lies to me. It isn't like I am going to do anything now. I am caught, you can easily just kill me throw my body away—"

"You know damn well I won't do anything like that. You are my Ish Kish, why would I ever do that to you?"

"Exactly Shubman, I was your Ish Kish then why did you do that to me? I was a fucking child. Did I deserved all that huh? And you were the reason I had to suffer so much but you didn'teven came to look at me for once...I was all alone there."

"Ish I d—"

"I said I don't want to hear anything naa! Don't you get it...I don't want hear your fucking excuses asshole." Ishan was glaring at him.

"I am sorry," Shubman muttered out knowing nothing else what to say now.

"Sorry ain't going to cut any shit. It is not going to change anything. Sorry won't erase those scars, those memories, those years of sufferings." Ishan scoffed.

"Then give me a punishment, you don't have to forgive me. But atleast give me a chance to make things right. It had been so long Ishan."

"Yeah it had been so long Shubman, nothing can be done now."

"It will...I won't let you get out of here untill you let me explain you all the things and clear out the misunderstandings."

"You think you can keep me here? Wow Shubman, when I think you can't be more dumb that that you always prove me wrong. You still haven't realized the reason I am still here is only because I wanted to be here. You are just in delusion that your high tech security can stop me."

"Don't worry about that Ishan, I can have a really high tech security if I want to. But I won't even let you get out of this room till you listen to me."

"Do you think you can challenge me huh?" Ishan smirked walking closer to Shubman.

Shubman furrowed his eyebrows as Ishan fumbled with Shubman's coat's button. He opened his coat hugging him suddenly.