Chapter 34

Chapter bhi hai but a/n chapter ke upar isliye likha hai coz imp h

A/N - Andi mandi sandi jisne iss author note ko skip kra toh...

So what I meant was that author note is very imp, you can read the chapter after a minute but don't scroll past without listening this. PLEASE.

Somebody messaged me how the chapters are small and I was like i usually write chapter with 1.5k-2k word count so they told me how they skip abhiyank part.

Guys please don't skip that part. That part is important for the story as well. Those who read it would know how I talk about Ishman's part in their as well.

If you don't like Abhiyank then tell me, I can change the names but the story is related to them as well, plenty of plot roam around them as well so please don't skip it.

Yeah many of you are sad about less ishman part and as you all said so I am not gonna show cutesy scenes of Abhiyank from now on.

But beware you all asked me for it okay? I was just writing those scenes to give you all a breather before the real drama. But if you all don't want it so buckle up for the only fight and drama scenes for the next 3-4 chapters.

And ab abhiyank part tabhi milega jab unki angst ki baari aayegi, ofcourse Mayank will know about Abhishek and then unki bhi naiyya dubaungi 😈 so yeah... ab seedha abhiyank uss tym hi dikhenge...tab tk sirf ishman ki ladai.

Now time for next chap ::

---

"Why did you woke me up at 5 fucking am dad?" Yash growled looking at his dad.

"Because I got a message from Ishan. Shubman knows. Ishan's cover is blown but the good thing is that Ishan didn't say anything about us." His dad muttered.

"So we can still go with our plan?"

"Of course and we need to hurry up. Ishan said he can only stay till afternoon after that he will come back to Delhi. So we need to send those documents asap. Otherwise we won't be able to get them signed."

"Alright but wait...how did Ishan managed to contact us if he is busted?"

"He messaged from Shubman's phone and told me to not reply or even react to it because he has deleted the chats."

"And you think Shubman wouldn't be able to check out the deleted messages from his phone? He must have back ups checked on a regular basis. Once he gets to know that we were involved then we are doomed." Yash sighed.

"He wouldn't! Trust me beta, before Shubman gets to check the message we will be done. Just get the paperwork ready and send it to Shubman's house before afternoon so Ishan can do his work."

"But da—"

"Yash, don't you trust me? Ishan hadn't said a thing about us to that Shubman. Even if Shubman gets to know about everything then it will be all Ishan's fault. We wouldn't be caught up in their drama. And I would finally get what was mine."

Yash sighed nodding his head.

"Okay fine, but what will happen when Ishan will come back and will know we had already planned Aditi's marriage with someone. How are you going to tell him that he was just a sidekick for us?”

[A/N - Does anyone remember the second chap? 😋]

“Why do we have to explain it? That's again Aditi's and Ishan's drama. We can just simply tell him that as we couldn't tell the truth to Aditi so she thinks he is never going to come back. Listen son, stop asking questions. I have everything planned. Even after knowing about the marriage Ishan won't be able to do anything. His work would have been finished tll then. He can do whatever he wants to, we will have those signed papers before Ishan would even know what we truly made Shubman sign through him. Shubman will think it was Ishan. So he would not do anything to us. It's a full proof plan that I have made since ages ago. So just do what I am saying quickly, we don't have much time.”