Chapter III, 2nd World, Part 2

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'It's impossible for her to be Medusa', ' She's be using the fog to disguise herself ' were some of the phrases heard throughout the audience, who analysed various possibilities

"You had to run into her again, Percy," Grover said to his friend, who defended himself by saying that it wasn't his fault, that 'he was another me' and that it couldn't be her, that this was a girl, to which young Annabeth began to give him a lecture about the fog

Athena making various comments about Poseidon, her son and Medusa, to which the god did not pay attention, as he looked worriedly at his son, which annoyed the goddess for being ignored, while the rest of the sea deities only saw her with different thoughts among themselves.

Zeus hoping that this version of Jackson dies, others waiting for a battle if it really was Medusa. At that moment the projection that had darkened brightened again

"Ehm... Can we make a truce if I give you another cookie, or will you try to turn me to stone again?" Having already tempted his luck too much with Leo's bet, Percy questioned.

"Is he going to reason with a monster?" said a Roman who was next to Reyna, which caused an arrow to be embedded in front of him, courtesy of a huntress who was shooting him down along with her hunting sisters and Artemis, since they thought she was only a girl

"No, only they can do that. I'm still a goddess along with my sisters." Even with her little hand holding the black-haired man's, Medusa explained before continuing walking.

Now they were even more confused

"They?" seeing that he was not going to suffer a possible death, as always, the Jackson kept asking.

As if it were the most obvious thing in the world, Ana looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

Confusion increased, as Athena and her children thought of possibilities, as well as a few others like the Atlanteans, and others.

"Ah... That explains everything..." Nodding nonchalantly, he muttered aloud.

"Does he understand?" asked a Roman and a Greek from the past.

"No," replied the Greeks of the future unanimously, with the exception of Piper and Leo, and Percy fulminated them

Raising the corners of her pinkish lips, the tiny Medusa was unable to contain her amusement at the deeds of the lost man who, instead of attacking her for who she was, offered her a dowry.

"You didn't understand, did you?" – she finally alluded.

"Yes!... "Well, not much, really," exclaimed Percy, but his condition did not last long as he confessed the truth.

Athena muttered under her breath about Poseidon's son being just as stupid as the father, Artemis, and her hunters by saying "men".

"Chaldea is basically a base where dozens of heroes are summoned to save humanity in different historical eras" taking her time to teach it in the most summarized way possible, Ana dialogued.