Chapter XIV, 6th World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have another Percy Jackson reaction fanfic seeing other characters from other media, without changing them, such as: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone was about to continue with the slow playback, when someone with a female voice said, "Wait a minute."

The audience turned to see who spoke, discovering that it was the queen of the seas, but both she and the rest of the Atlanteans were looking towards the entrance of the olympic council room, making everyone wonder why they were looking it with only the rest of the gods realizing after a brief moment that they would have company.

After a few seconds they could see the deities Nike and Hecate, who were a little surprised by the view they got, that the throne room became a kind of movie theater, but quickly their eyes went to their children present and then to the gods, both raised an eyebrow in the absence of some deities, especially that of Zeus' clear absence, as he would in no way let them turn "his throne room" into this.

The Atlanteans calmly waited for the goddesses to approach, since they had felt their presences long before the rest of the gods present, just as they kept an eye on the rest of the presences on Olympus, to know if they were approaching or not, wi...

The Atlanteans calmly waited for the goddesses to approach, since they had felt their presences long before the rest of the gods present, just as they kept an eye on the rest of the presences on Olympus, to know if they were approaching or not, with Zeus being one of the presences they watched the most, because of this they had been feeling it first in their temple for a long time, but at present they felt that Kronos' youngest son was trying to get away from Olympus, which he did not succeed in.