Chapter XII, 5th World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

++++++++++++++++++

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have other reaction fanfic of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

++++++++++++++++++

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

This is a short chapter, based on the trailer of a video game. Next chapter on March 16 or 17

++++++++++++++++++

Several members of the audience were eager to see what Percy Jackson's counterpart would do to the alternate version of Prince Paris of Troy, even if they had to see the virgin goddess counterpart, with the huntresses wanting to see it the most since they did not hold to the prince of Troy in high regard. For he was one of the examples of their beliefs about men, but as for the son of the sea, they did not know what to think, since so far he had not acted as they expected a man to act.

The Huntresses admitted that they didn't know exactly what was going on with the first version of Percy Jackson, so they couldn't determine an exact thought or opinion about that counterpart, even so, they would classify that alternate version with the rest of the men, unless they saw something else of that world.

But looking at the other versions of the son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, very few hunters doubted how to catalog that counterpart, with the third world seen they immediately cataloged him with the image they had of all the males, but the fact that that version cared about his daughter asking for custody and a higher education for the daughter, it caused them a bit of doubt, and with what they told them about the fourth contrapart of the Son of the Sea, who was concerned about saving his clone, that the idea and possibility of cloning continued to surprise them as they did to the rest of the viewers, but even so wanting to save who was his replacement and who tried to kill him, What man would do something like that?

With the second version that they kept watching, he didn't act as they expected either, such as not even he's paying attention to the bodies of the women shown despite the beauty that the different females had. The hunters had seen that the boy's eyes did not deviate in the appearance or dress of the women, he looked them in the face, unlike almost all the men present, they would have thought that he was homosexual, but the narrative itself confirmed that he was not; and with the narrated history of the son of the sea.... None of them knew how to categorize him.

In addition, apparently the future lieutenant appreciated him, nor did she complain about being in the company of men like the rest of the members of the huntresses, which left followers of the goddess of the hunt confused, wondering why the daughter of Zeus joined the hunt if she does not hate men, was it to avoid the prophecy? or what was it?