Chapter VII 2nd World, Part5

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, there will soon be other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

<action>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone was waiting for the projection to continue, only for after it got dark, the device turned off

"What happened?"

"And now that?"

"Why did it go out?"

And other questions arose from the spectators, who stopped when they saw that a record came out of the machine, realizing why the record was finished, it was Hermes who approached, since he was the one who had the boxes with the other DVDs, so he kept the one that was expelled and put the next one

They waited a few seconds for it to start again and saw "Second World again"

"Wait a minute... Could we always extort you with chocolate?" The green-haired spearman questioned in surprise, getting a slap on the back of the head from the woman with cat's ears and tail.

"Stop crying, you're not a child," she admonished to the amusement of a certain duo of men who were less than six feet away.

"But, sister..." sobbed the adult in the orange scarf.

The gods, huntresses along with those who had interacted with the archer gods thought that these were the counterparts of these two, only for most to dismiss it, that there could be no gods invoked, they obviously forgot what little Medusa said

"Achilles/ Atalanta " both Chiron and a woman, with long white hair and silver eyes, spoke at the same time, stopping those named.

Now they knew who the members of the duo were, but they were all really... impressed by the appearance of the white-haired female, so that several of the males did not even blink, among them Zeus, Apollo, Ares, Hermes, causing several of the women to start getting angry at the brazen attention of the males in the audience, there were also cases of jealousy over the white-haired girl's beauty with Aphrodite being one of the cases, who was trying to change her appearance only it didn't happen, leaving her confused.