Chapter XI, 2nd World,Part8

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

++++++++++++++++++

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have other reaction fanfic of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

++++++++++++++++++

The viewers paused for a brief moment to rest a little, ease their minds, calm down, etc. which helped as they felt they would very possibly need it

But they resumed playback a few minutes later.

"Hey... I don't think it's a good idea for you to introduce yourself." Uncommon for him, Achilles recommended to the spearman who was previously at Penthesilea's side.

"Why do you say that?" Ignoring the fact that they weren't arguing or looking at each other with disdain, the man wanted to know.

Given what Achilles said and what was narrated about the actions of the two men, some could get a pretty good idea of who the green-robed spearman was

"Well... for him" Reluctant to answer him, the son of Thetis pointed to the young blond boy hiding behind the man with brown hair and beard.

"What's the kid to do with it?"— was what several of the viewers wondered, AnnabethF began to realize who they were, and why her boyfriend's counterpart would be angry with the child

"What are you talking about? He is a son of Poseidon, why would it be a bad idea to introduce myself!?" Filled with rage, the blond boy called out to him the son of the king of the Myrmidons.

"Something tells me that he won't react very well, nothing more" raising his hands to show that he would not talk about it anymore, the hero of Troy simply took a few steps back, taking care not to cross the path of the Amazon who continued to be catatonic.

Those gods reminiscent of Achilles could see that their counterpart acted differently, which was a further sign that they were not the same individuals they knew despite technically being the same being, although the physical appearance should be enough to realize this.

Unaware of the fact that they had been overheard by adult Medea and Medusa Gorgon, who smiled anxiously at some volatile attitude of the blue-eyed black-haired man, the trio of men chose to walk away from each other. The green-haired man basically stood behind his master, wanting to get as far away as possible from the sense of danger he perceived, while the remaining duo smiled happily and approached Poseidon's son.

AnnabethF watched the two adult versions of Medusa carefully until they disappeared from the screen, for some reason she didn't like them and it wasn't because of the feeling that monsters gave her, Aphrodite and some of her daughters raised an eyebrow because of the curiosity that the attitude of the Medusae gave them