Chapter X, 2nd World, Part 7

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have other reaction fanfics of Percy Jackson interacting with other characters such as Percy knowing: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the projection was

Curiously, this time the screen was lit up again almost immediately, preventing the audience from delving into their thoughts

After a few minutes of Percy being told of the pirate Servant's inappropriate tastes, and having to sit still when three youthful-looking Heroic Spirits clung to each other for protection, everyone concluded that it was best to end the introductions.

The huntresses and their divine lady were more than furious, so they began to rant about typical men, who were animals, who would never change, which began to annoy several, the men wanted to defend themselves, but they were worried about the arrows of the hunting lovers

On the other hand, Ares had no such concern, so he began to speak saying that no son of his would waste his time with a girl who doesn't even have... it was to be expected that he would be interrupted when the man-hating maidens realized what Ares was about to say, annoying them more, so Artemis was the first to shoot, followed by Zoe and then the rest.

The Amazons hesitated for a moment to help their divine patron as they did not share his ideas, but he was their divine patron. And they didn't fare well considering how outnumbered they were.

The children of war were ashamed of their progenitor, while the Romans were feeling that the image they had of one of their two most important gods was shattered with each passing moment, Octavian on the other hand began to say that he was right about the Greeks being just savages, being silenced by his companions quickly so that the others would not hear him and reminding him that the god of war was one of their most important gods; unfortunately they were listened to, so the past and future Greeks were angry as well as responding to what was said by the descendant of Apollo.

This led to an argument that grew with each passing moment that several were about to throw themselves into a fight, curiously Jason Grace was the one who tried to calm everyone down which may not have been good since both camps saw him getting angrier and angrier, he was saved from being lynched because Chiron joined him to calm everyone down, Well, at least the Greeks wouldn't lynch him; however, Athena had been one of the deities who paid no attention to Ares' fight with Artemis, but instead paid attention to the campers.