𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

"Uhm guys."  "We are 3Racha," Chan introduced himself.

"Haha, very funny." Minho said.

"They're not kidding. Just look at them; Jisung hyung appears to be on the verge of crying, Changbin hyung is fidgeting with his fingers, and Chan hyung is attempting to suppress his emotions," Seungmin added.

"Oh okay." Minho said.

"Why are you so afraid then?" Jeongin inquired.

"Jisung has anxiety and panic attacks, Changbin has nightmares and I don't wanna say mine," he stated.

"We are afraid of receiving hatred," Changbin explained.

Jeongin, Felix, and Minho hugged the three boys.

"Don't worry, we're here," Minho added.

"Aside from that, I'm still wondering how Jeongin is so quiet?" He is really obsessed with CB97." Seungmin explained.

"Oh," smirked Chan.

"Wait, but who is who?" Hyunjin inquired.

"I am J.One," Jisung introduced himself.

"Shit," cursed Minho.

"I am SpearB," Changbin introduced himself.

"Damn it," Felix said.

"And yeah, I am CB97," Chan remarked, winking at Jeongin, who stood still.

Um, who wouldn't be surprised?

"What the fuck." Jeongin spoke as he felt heat rise up in his body.

"Baby, what happened?" Chan inquired.

"He's just flustered, as he's dating his favourite idol." Seungmin added his voice.

"But why did these two curse?" Jisung inquired.

"Oh, they're also crazy about you guys." That's all there is to it." Hyunjin responded.

After a while, Jeongin and Chan talked about music as Jeongin cuddled him on the sofa.

Changbin and Felix are flirting with each other in their own world. Minho is staring at Jisung while he checks the tunes.

Seungmin working upon the singing section. And God knows what Hyunjin is up to. He has nothing but a dark screen on and is secretly watching Seungmin work.

The group then departed the studio to attend their various classes.

They gathered in the café, whispering much louder than usual. Speaking about how the most popular Eight are seated together.

"How was classes?" Jisung inquired.

"Boring," said the seven.

"And after lunch?" Jisung inquired.

"Busy as fuck,"

"Me and Minnie have to mentor the singers," Jeongin explained.

"Us three have to mentor the dancing ones." Felix also included.

"Us three have to select the final ones for the music festival," Jisung went on to say.

"It'll be exhausting," the three agreed. 

CHAN (All the cars have black interior specially designed for them)