𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

They spent the night at Chan's place before heading to their mansion in the morning.

"Hyung, I am taking the notebook." Jisung stated.

"Okay," he said.

Chan, Jisung, and Changbin stayed at Chan's. All three of them showered, changed their clothing, and went to breakfast.

Jisung and Changbin had a couple pairs of clothing left over from their frequent sleepovers.

"Chan hyung, did you finalize the songs?" Changbin inquired.

"Yeah. Megaverse, LaLaLaLa, God's Menu, Thunderous, and Miroh round out the lineup." He laughed.

"Oh, it's gonna take a long time," Jisung groaned.

"Why?" Changbin inquired.

"It was easier when there were only three of us." "However, there are now eight of us," Jisung explained.

"He's right," said Changbin.

"Don't worry," Chan assured them. "We'll start after the trip okay?"

"Oh, the trip," 

"We haven't decided if we are going." Changbin explained.

"Just come, you'll get bored in the classes eventually." It's preferable if you attend the journey." Chan stated.

"Okay then, I'm in." Jisung responded.

"Fine then, Me too." Changbin explained.

"Let's go, now." They took their backpacks and walked to their cars, said Chan.

"Hello, Jisung." "Do you mind if I drive your Chiron?" Changbin inquired.

"Don't even touch my baby," Jisung said as he hugged his car.

"Nice try, buddy." Chan burst up laughing.

"Ugh,"

They arrived at the university and headed straight to their studio. They recorded the demo, and then the others came in one by one.

"Hey," said Jeongin.

"Hey there, babe," Chan said.

"And all DONE," Jisung stated as he removed his headphones.

 When everyone arrived, Chan separated the lines and assigned DanceRacha to design the choreographies.

"You guys carry out, "After the trip, we'll get to work," Chan remarked.

"Are you guys going to the trip?" Jeongin inquired, eagerly.

"Yes," answered the six.

"YAYYY,"

"Oh, Sungie." "What have you been working on the last few days?" Felix inquired.

"I was writing a song called 'Want So Bad.'" I have the demo ready. "All I have to do now is finish it," he stated.

"It sounds good." Felix stated.

"You should do a collaboration." You haven't done a Collab in a long time." Changbin explained.

"But I don't know with whom should I do the Collab?" He stated.

"Me," Felix said. 

"I would love to, but your voice is too deep." Jisung stated.

"Minho hyung?" Felix inquired. Minho looked up from his phone, confused.

"Huh?" he inquired.

"I think you should do a collaboration with Sungie," Felix said.